Need apartment or guest house ASAP.

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
SAY_WAT?
Expatriate
Cambodia

Need apartment or guest house ASAP.

Post by SAY_WAT? »

Because of circumstances out of my control I need a place quickly. I will only be in PP for 4 more months. My landlord decided to start a construction project below me and I cant take the noise. Its triggering my PTSD. You know the drill, one month of tile chipping and sawing
$300 month max, kitchen, must be relatively quiet. Toul Kork area Thanks
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Need apartment or guest house ASAP.

Post by StroppyChops »

SAY_WAT? wrote:You know the drill...
Not that one specifically but I'm confident they all sound alike when they start hammering the wall at 6.55am.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
potty
Expatriate

Re: Need apartment or guest house ASAP.

Post by potty »

if you find something more rooms, perhaps we could share it?

am relatively flexible.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic