The Coronavirus Is Never Going Away

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Re: The Coronavirus Is Never Going Away

Post by Khmu Nation »

Username Taken wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:13 am Covid-19 Vs Influenza

Those stats are meaningless
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

People are just so stupid. For God's sake it's written in black and white right before our very eyes.
Bill Gates/windows/virus/virus/vaccines

You don't need a tin foil hat to see the connections.
And besides, Timothy Leary says paranoia is the highest form of awareness.

Wow man, faarrr out....look at the way those clouds move - and that pink elephant prancing the sky...
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Khmu Nation wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:41 pm

Yeah, I followed the URL on the chart to here: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid ... cases.html

and couldn't find any associated chart or Covid 19/flu data comparisons. Though the chart is dated 5 April 2020, it could have been removed I suppose but doubt it so I'm calling it fake.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:37 pm
Khmu Nation wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:41 pm

Yeah, I followed the URL on the chart to here: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid ... cases.html

and couldn't find any associated chart or Covid 19/flu data comparisons. Though the chart is dated 5 April 2020, it could have been removed I suppose but doubt it so I'm calling it fake.
ClutchCargo...super sleuth... :hattip:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic