14Yo Girl Found Murdered in Porshenchey Rented Room

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: 14Yo Girl Found Murdered in Porshenchey Rented Room

Post by newkidontheblock »

Scaphism. Needs to be brought back and applied to this animal. Supreme suffering. What this animal needs on the way back to being reborn as a worm.

Thank goodness no one is blaming it all on the drugs this time, or lack of mental treatment, or all other manner of dodging responsibility.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Tarndog wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:51 pm :dragonchase:
John Bingham wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:07 pm That has to be one of the most appalling comments I've read in a long time. The poster is well known for disparaging locals at any chance, but this is an all time low. No humanity.
Calm down JB and Xandreu. Take a pill. It was a mistake caused by reading too fast. Correction has been noted.
Please, whatever you do, don't ever offer to be a character witness for anyone.

You'll have them hung, drawn and quartered, then quip, "Oops, I misread that last sentence. Is it too late to take that back?" :facepalm:
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

In àmerica and the uk prisons, a person who comitted this offence would be in for a rough time , looking over his shoulder all the time, waiting to be shanked or beat on.(which he thoroughly deserves).
Peados and child kilkers/rapists are often segregated for their own safery.
Is there a similar thing like this that goes on here, i know he wont be segregated here, but do other inmates have the same feelings towards these special kind of sick people?
I truly hope so, and i truly hope it is slow and painful.
I cannot even begin to imagine what the poor girl went through. RIP.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

fred_stone wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:55 pm
John Bingham wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:07 pm That has to be one of the most appalling comments I've read in a long time. The poster is well known for disparaging locals at any chance, but this is an all time low. No humanity.
Calm down JB and Xandreu. Take a pill. It was a mistake caused by reading too fast. Correction has been noted.
Well Tamdog we have all learned a little more about you and the way you think. Your reading skills aside you seem to blame the victim come first. And the end you said you would like to get ahold of the guy. Makes me wonder why. To beat the fuck out of him or the shake his hand. I can tell you since i have a daughter it would not be to shake his hand. And i can bet it would last hours for me and he would think it was years.
. No one. I repeat no one deserves to be raped. 14 years old or 100. No one deserves being killed except a murderer

Maybe i need to take a pill?
Yep, apparently your reading skills could use a refresher, too, because if you've followed the entire topic, you'd have seen an earlier post from me saying that if I had 5 seconds with that guy, he would never hurt another person again. So as to aid your comprehension, that probably means I wasn't talking about shaking the guy's hand.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:45 am

You'll have them hung, drawn and quartered, then quip, "Oops, I misread that last sentence. Is it too late to take that back?" :facepalm:
OMG, some of you guys are acting as though you've never made a mistake. Grow the hell up! At least I'm man enough to admit it.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Tarndog wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:23 am

OMG, some of you guys are acting as though you've never made a mistake. Grow the hell up! At least I'm man enough to admit it.
“Man enough to admit you made a mistake” regarding misreading the location of the crime, man enough to type your keyboard warrior “just give me 5 minutes” with the perpetrator, however, not that much of a man when you believe a 14 year old girl could be partly to blame for her own murder and rape.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Chad Sexington wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:02 am

“Man enough to admit you made a mistake” regarding misreading the location of the crime, man enough to type your keyboard warrior “just give me 5 minutes” with the perpetrator, however, not that much of a man when you believe a 14 year old girl could be partly to blame for her own murder and rape.
Gotta agree with that. I'm truly hoping it was a reading comprehension problem as he claims but either way, Tarndog can take a week off to, you know, 'improve his reading comprehension skills.' To get him started: https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/ca ... ing-skills
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:14 am
Chad Sexington wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:02 am

Gotta agree with that. I'm truly hoping it was a reading comprehension problem as he claims but either way, Tarndog can take a week off to, you know, 'improve his reading comprehension skills.' To get him started: https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/ca ... ing-skills
Thanks for leaving in all the quotes of what Tarndog said, reading what he said was better than a caffeine shot.

@Chad Sexington said it right - even if he did believe his own misreading of the report, he still said what he said. Leave his remarks intact and hang him out to dry.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

RIP, sweet pea.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic