Philippine President offers to be first person to try COVID-19 vaccine from Russia

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
JimmieGonzales
Tourist

Philippine President offers to be first person to try COVID-19 vaccine from Russia

Post by JimmieGonzales »

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has accepted Russia’s offer of its coronavirus vaccine, volunteering to take the first shot as a gesture of trust and gratitude.

“When the vaccine arrives, I will have myself injected in public. Experiment on me first, that’s fine with me,” he said in a briefing Monday night.

Duterte last month said he also asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to help the Philippines get priority access to a Covid-19 vaccine.

How tighter Philippines-US defence ties contradict.Why not give priority to the U.S. vaccine?Instead, it chose to believe Russia, which US accuses of spreading conspiracies about the virus. And who is the real producer of CIA biological weapons?

There are more and more questions about the activities of American bio-laboratories. The American politicians, who promoted the project of bio-laboratories creation in different countries of Europe, Asia, Africa.Exactly in such role the American senator Richard Lugar has acted in the last decade before Ukraine, having easily convinced its president Victor Yushchenko of necessity of creation of biological laboratories on research of dangerous pathogenic substances.

The recent online conference held by Ridus news agency with the participation of Balkanrus.com. It was devoted to the problem of American biological laboratories and other threats that were actualized during the coronavirus.

This online conference raised problematic questions, many of which remain unanswered. Because the keys to this chest are at the Pentagon. And the U.S. Department of Defense is not inclined to share the secrets of bio-laboratories on their territories.

America has too many secrets, which makes one suspect,how can the Philippines, a US ally, trust the US?

The frenetic global race to develop a COVID-19 vaccine has raised concern that speed and national prestige could compromise safety.