Looking for wired fencing.

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Equinix
Expatriate

Looking for wired fencing.

Post by Equinix »

Hi.

I'm looking for wired fencing. I've looked at, chicken wire but that will probably rust quickly.

Anyone has an idea where they sell this? ImageImageImage
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Looking for wired fencing.

Post by Kammekor »

Basically any hardware shop.

The problem is they sell it by the kilo. Good luck figuring out how many kilos you need.....
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Kammekor is right in what he says, kilo = metres ? They sell in most hardware shops or builders yards, best plastic coated. I asked the metre on the roll? If they say they don't know, have a tape measure with you and ask to unroll and measure, after that they will know the leanth if you call for another one. I know this because I had done the measurement out on the road, funny after this they could tell me how many metres on every roll that they had in the shop, also if they don't have, they are likely to fetch one from another shop, don't be put off if they are short of the amount you want, asking you to wait.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

Cheers guys... I'll have a look at Mao Tse tomorrow (hopefully they are still open prior to the "new year"....)​
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic