Thai lottery for the draft was held last month, even for lady boys

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
glennb6
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Thai lottery for the draft was held last month, even for lady boys

Post by glennb6 »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:32 pm
glennb6 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:55 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:33 pm
glennb6 wrote:good grief - draft the sexy little buggers and give them jobs as secretaries or maids or cooks or something similar. issue solved
What a terribly misogynistic comment- they let us women out of the kitchen sometime in the 1970’s, you must have missed the memo.
:facepalm:
why deny (those ladies, sort of ladies, whatever they are) the opportunity to serve their country? they're obviously too feminine to shoot guns and learn to do mens army stuff, but they look like they'd love to take care in the kitchen. what am I missing?

:stir:

my little woman cooks, cleans, and takes are of simple household stuff really well, and she's not even a katoey.
I can t help but wonder if she refers to you as her "little man" when she talks to her friends about you. Often men who make mysogynists comments need to denigrate the other sex to compensate their own short comings. Especially those who make the comment simply to stir the pot as it were,
Now how should I respond to someone named Anthony's Weiner?

Some women folk like to cook and take care of the house, and yes, to be grabbed by their pussy. They are good at being Ma-bahn and don't want to wear pant-suits or have manly job, and certainly don't want their man to a wear pink pussy hat, for real or figuratively - YOU don't have one of those do you?

They don't want to be asked "where do you want to eat tonight - they want to be hear, 'we're going to bla bla bla for dinner' because they believe the man should make the decisions. And they rather like doors opened for them.

:)
glennb6
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by glennb6 »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:46 pm Some of you all seem to think that all lady boys Choose to be trans

Its not a life style choice..
Not sure about the ALL word, but NONE were born with the other teams' equipment - they had to see the doctor and visit the pharmacy often (which is indeed a lifestyle thing). IMHO, but for what is probably a very small percentage with mixed up genes from the get-go, their parents/environment and upbringing has to play a huge part in their condition. Maybe they feel they have more control of and can get more acceptance and attention from males as females. That's as far as my interest or ability with psychology goes.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

glennb6 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:45 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:46 pm Some of you all seem to think that all lady boys Choose to be trans

Its not a life style choice..
Not sure about the ALL word, but NONE were born with the other teams' equipment - they had to see the doctor and visit the pharmacy often (which is indeed a lifestyle thing). IMHO, but for what is probably a very small percentage with mixed up genes from the get-go, their parents/environment and upbringing has to play a huge part in their condition. Maybe they feel they have more control of and can get more acceptance and attention from males as females. That's as far as my interest or ability with psychology goes.
Transgender Not A Lifestyle Choice CNN Report - Refinery29www.refinery29.com › Wellness › Health News › Queer Voices
Aug 3, 2017 - In its coverage of a 7-year-old transgender girl, CNN described being trans as a "lifestyle."

Terms and Phrases to Avoid - Alberta Health Serviceswww.albertahealthservices.ca › assets › info › div › if-pf-div-terms-an...
PDF
There is no single lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender lifestyle. A phrase ... transgender people by suggesting that their orientation is a choice or a phase.

Health | Transsexual gene link identified - BBC NEWSnews.bbc.co.uk › health
Oct 26, 2008 - There is a social stigma that transsexualism is simply a lifestyle choice, however our findings support a biological basis of how gender identity ...

Transgender People's Brains Are Wired Like Those of Gender ...www.newsweek.com › ... › Alzheimer's disease
May 22, 2018 - Asked to address those who claim that being transgender is a "lifestyle choice," he said: "It is not the experience with the people I deal with on a ...

Transgender origins: Trans identity is a condition, not a choice.slate.com › human-interest › 2018/10 › transgender-memo-ideology-...
Oct 25, 2018 - Being Transgender Is a Condition, Not an Choice. I should know: I tried to choose differently for many painful years. By Evan Urquhart. Oct 25 ...

Check the Science: Being Trans Is Not a 'Choice' - OZY | A ...www.ozy.com › news-and-politics › check-the-science-being-trans-is-...
Feb 25, 2017 - The countersuits being brought by the federal government and states such as North Carolina over the use of bathrooms by transgender ...

Transgender, transhuman: technological advances offer ...theconversation.com › transgender-transhuman-technological-advanc...
Aug 19, 2019 - The ability to decide how our body appears and performs in society is transferring more power to the individual, and diverse lifestyle choices ...

When your not busy telling your little woman where you are going for dinner, grabbing her by the pussy or opening doors for her you should try goole search engine. it is amazing the things a man can learn. And no I dont have a pink pussy hat thank you.
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

If there is a biological basis then surely Thailand must have a special gene because they have a few times more ladyboys per N population than any other country. No wonder that Thais think of themselves as master race.
/sarcasm

Oftentimes google brings bollocks, like these “researches” of “gender studies” compared to which voodoo magic is more scientific.

The simple truth, forgotten some time at the end of 20th century, is that boys should be reminded they are boys, otherwise some of them will behave like girls and eventually grow up to lease their butts, both metaphorically and literally speaking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic