19Yo Chinese Girl Dies by Falling from Phnom Penh Highrise

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Re: 19Yo Chinese Girl Dies by Falling from Phnom Penh Highrise

Post by Dario »

alexvanlaar wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:38 am
John Bingham wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:23 am Such bullshit. There is no drug I know of that makes people jump off high balconies. If you can't understand what is wrong in this story and want to blame it on "drugs" you really need to check yourself. A nineteen year old woman arrived here on the 3rd of August and was found dead under mysterious circumstances three days later. There were other people in the apartment at the time. WTF is going on here?
Which world are you living in?
In the 70's and 80's thousands of young people died worldwide because they thought they could fly, when high on LSD or PCB.
This is NOT B/S, but it happened frequently.
Guess your not a hippy ( better for you anyway) :please: :please:

I think you should just step away now.
By now you're the only person who still thinks they're bluffing anyone.

alex, alex
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

CLM, Chinese Lives Matter
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:23 am Such bullshit. There is no drug I know of that makes people jump off high balconies. If you can't understand what is wrong in this story and want to blame it on "drugs" you really need to check yourself. A nineteen year old woman arrived here on the 3rd of August and was found dead under mysterious circumstances three days later. There were other people in the apartment at the time. WTF is going on here?
Have a read here.
They talk about people thinking they can fly while on hallucigens.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/ ... lucinogens

I have never personally known anyone do that whilst tripping but have heard stories.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

A beautiful girl fell
Cambodia News, Phnom Penh: It's been reported that a Chinese woman fell from the 12th floor of a condominium building, causing a surprise at 11 pm on August 4, 2020 at CONDO THE PENTHOUSE residence Sothearos Street in Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon.
According to the report, the body of the victim was a 20-year-old Chinese woman living in room 1208, on the 12th floor of the building.

Why is someone in bed flipping the bird ?

พิซออนเดอรูฟ
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

But she would have been in quarantine......right?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

From the pics, the shady backstory and the address it seems quite possible she was trafficked here.

Open "people nearby" in line, wechat or any similar messanger and, in PP, there are hundreds of young Chinese women available 24/7 in apartments like this that they don't leave in many cases.

Ditto all major cities in Asia, really.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

Terrible story but I would say the Chinese are trafficking girls around the world, there's a knocking shop in the town I live that had 3 chinese girls on there books,it's outrageous and a guy I know tackled the local MP about it,she just refused to believe a word he said till he pulled out his phone a showed her pictures,she now has to do something but I won't hold my breath.Amazing the girl was not in quarantine like westerners have to do,and seeing the Chinese was the start of the pandemic what is going on.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic