Where do you live? Poll.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

Where do you live?

Cambodia.
63%
Not Cambodia.
31%
Between Cambodia and another/other countries.
6%

Total votes: 80
aggro
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Where do you live? Poll.

Post by aggro »

So did I, based on what people say in their posts.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Bangkok. Usually a frequent visitor to Cambodia, sadly not now thanks to COVID-19 obviously.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

One last bump?
Kratom123
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kratom123 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:50 pm In another thread aggro was curious how many CEO members actually lived in Cambodia. Seemed like a good excuse for a poll.
I live on a rock , spinning through space maaaaaan.
aggro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by aggro »

It looks like just over half the people who post here live in Cambodia. If this poll is to be trusted. But we all know what happened with polls in 2016.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

aggro wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:13 pm It looks like just over half the people who post here live in Cambodia. If this poll is to be trusted. But we all know what happened with polls in 2016.

Closer to 2/3rds to be fair

I would think most members who haven't voted are more likely to be living outside Cambodia, and not on the forum as much, (or as inclined to vote) as those who are
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

From next year i will be living in Cambodia, I have just had built a small house out in the sticks backing onto a small lake, All this covid nonsense is at the moment stopping me from visiting.
Dunderhead
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Dunderhead »

Sounds like a good spot. I suggest you sell everything if you haven't already. Once you can get back here you it will likely be very difficult to come and go in future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic