Russian, KIRILL KONIN, Arrested Causing Commotion in Condominium

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Russian, KIRILL KONIN, Arrested Causing Commotion in Condominium

Post by Doc67 »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:05 am
numacsys wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:02 am Desperate times for many. Dwindling funds, stress, alcohol et al. And maybe unresponsive families back home who refuse to do more Western Union transfers.
This was a year ago.
I think we need all old posts to require mod review before being reborn. CEO News can update with any relevant and worthwhile news updates but ordinary mortals like you and I shouldn't be allowed to dig up old inconsequential posts like this.
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Russian, KIRILL KONIN, Arrested Causing Commotion in Condominium

Post by TheImplication »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:28 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:05 am
numacsys wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:02 am Desperate times for many. Dwindling funds, stress, alcohol et al. And maybe unresponsive families back home who refuse to do more Western Union transfers.
This was a year ago.
I think we need all old posts to require mod review before being reborn. CEO News can update with any relevant and worthwhile news updates but ordinary mortals like you and I shouldn't be allowed to dig up old inconsequential posts like this.
Most forums have an archive setting where old posts can’t be revived after a certain time period. I’m sure it would be easy to implement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic