Is this the worst bar/restaurant promotion in the history of Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Is this the worst bar/restaurant promotion in the history of Cambodia?

Post by Yobbo »

I must admit it is my favourite bar when in PP. First time i went there i got swamped by women to the extent that it was uncomfortable & left (think it was Candy's back then). Soon learnt to head straight for the bar & pay for your drink, head upstairs & watch the world go by. When this covid calms down it is where i will be again.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

The restaurant across the street, which is owned by the same people, is running a pay so much up front get that plus a bit more in credit on a "VIP membership" card to use at Ostro Bistro and the restaurant at Ostro Hotel. Have been for a few months now. It was pay 100 get 200 but they reduced it. Now it's 2 for 1 if you drop 1,000 on their little card thing iirc.
[/quote]

I don't think Corner 136 has a kitchen. Doesn't all of their food come from Ostro? I think this is the same for some other 136 bars (Tiger Bar). Actually the food is not so bad.
Shazza
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Shazza »

Yep, just what everyone needs,a birthday cake on top of a belly full of beer. The perfect combination ffs🍻🎂
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:08 pm
RandyN wrote:
John Bingham wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:07 am
So the missus is paying hundreds of dollars a night going to nightclubs? :shock:
Keep up. She hates the nightclubs and is only reluctantly going there to learn English.
This is the same woman who felt uncomfortable at Oscar’s because of the girls, and was worried she’d get mistaken for a working girl.
Fucking heavy... general-chatter/topic39723.html :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic