What makes sex great?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Teddy1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: What makes sex great?

Post by Teddy1 »

Yerg wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:06 am
Teddy1 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:30 am We use to say, "Men give love to get sex and women give sex to get love"
That’s surprisingly lopsided. I thought women were generally harder to get than that. Do you honestly believe that?
No I don't believe that now. That was a quote going around in my younger days.
Today I believe that a happy monogamous relationship is great but you have to take the good with the bad and you have to work on it.
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence:
"Well that didnt go as planned".
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

1. The energy of the person. If you decide go hiking with a girl to the top of a mountain, and you are with a girl who says, I will wait at the bottom, you go ahead without me. When you are with the same girl in bed, she will say, I will just lie here, you do it. If you are with another girl, and she has so much energy, she gets to the top of the mountain before you. When you are in bed with her, she will also have a lot of energy, and will play for hours and hours, and have sex several times in a night. So a girl with a lot of energy in real life, will have a lot of energy in bed. Making it fun fun fun.

2. Innocence. With someone who has done it many times, it can become just a formality. With an innocent girl, it is all new to her, and she has strong feelings.

3. Being young. Young girls with a lot of energy and no experience, can be something else in bed.

4. Love. When she loves you with a passion, and wants you for the rest of her life, she makes love with so much passion.

The same applies for men.

I have been friends with a Cambodian girl for many years. After meeting me she got a Barang boyfriend. She tells me about him, but does not tell him about me. He just wants sex, and it is all over fairly quickly. He does not want to hug or kiss, or anything else. It is just quick sex, but no fun. To him, she is just a sex partner. There is no love.

To me, the hugging and kissing, and playing, is all part of the fun, and makes the love making experience so much better.

A friend told me all this.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Teddy1 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:30 am We use to say, "Men give love to get sex and women give sex to get love"
For me its the chemistry and physical attraction, that slowly builds over time to become an intimate explosion of love and togetherness. Truly feeling at peace in each other's presence, knowing that we belong together and melt into a comfortable, orgasmic mesh!!

Whew, well Im turned on!!! 🥰🥰🍹
Men need sex to feel loved & women need love to have sex is what someone very dear to me used to say. I couldn't help myself with her as she was so very beautiful. Back then I was king of all i surveyed upon a realm that was ruled by her! You have brought back some dear memories :hattip:
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Teddy1 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:14 am
That’s surprisingly lopsided. I thought women were generally harder to get than that. Do you honestly believe that?
Today I believe that a happy monogamous relationship is great but you have to take the good with the bad and you have to work on it.
I admire your thoughts. I genuinely do. I just get a bit bent out of shape about stereotypes. Some men are able to love without sex as a motive. I can only speak from personal experience but my most loving relationship was with a lady who would eat me alive and I was unable to keep up. I suppose that validates your comment. Best 5 years of my life though.
Teddy1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Teddy1 »

Yerg wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:20 am
I admire your thoughts. I genuinely do. I just get a bit bent out of shape about stereotypes. Some men are able to love without sex as a motive. I can only speak from personal experience but my most loving relationship was with a lady who would eat me alive and I was unable to keep up. I suppose that validates your comment. Best 5 years of my life though.
Yep Got to cherish those beautiful memories. And I admire men who will take the time and truly love their woman to the depths.
I was married to a man for many years, whom I loved with every breath of my soul...alas his love was thickle and not returned. Ca la vie. We move on but never forget.
I think I shall consider writing a romance novel.
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence:
"Well that didnt go as planned".
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Crazy chicks are awesome in the sack.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Teddy1 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:37 am
Yerg wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:20 am
Yep Got to cherish those beautiful memories. And I admire men who will take the time and truly love their woman to the depths.
I was married to a man for many years, whom I loved with every breath of my soul...alas his love was thickle and not returned. Ca la vie. We move on but never forget.
I think I shall consider writing a romance novel.
So here’s an interesting question. You loved him with every breath of your soul. Help us fallible men how his love was so fickle? I loved my lady with every ounce. But it didn’t work out. Why/How was the love so fickle. I am genuinely intrigued!!!
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Big Daikon wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:09 am Crazy chicks are awesome in the sack.
I am not gonna argue against this!!!
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

$100

each

and the hitachi adds buzz

monstra mihi bona!
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Sex can be great or it can be boring. But for how long? I prefer drugs that make you feel good all day long!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic