Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by rozzieoz »

armchairlawyer wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:29 pm If you really wanted to learn about Khmer women you would have spent time listening to them, which you have clearly not done.
Hey now, you don't know this - women talk to other women in a way they would never talk to a man.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

wolfcreek wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:14 pm Get an implant. Problem solved....
The fifth pillar? :banana:
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Teddy1 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:47 pm
I have Khmer women friends and we've discussed this issue.
I dont claim to know everything. I do know that many young Khmer women though they have choice have financial needs and pressures from their family to provide $$$. Women in Victorian times were married off to older men against their will. This practise stopped once women were given choice and independent financial stability.
If youve found yr bluebird and are confident of yr relationship then more power and happiness to you.
I am not yr judge, just stating my opinion in a free and open forum.
Ultimately let society, yr conscience and perhaps yr maker guide you.
Thank you for your good wishes. I accept them with thanks.
You are singing a much happier and gracious tune now than you did on page 3 of this thread.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:08 pm
armchairlawyer wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:29 pm If you really wanted to learn about Khmer women you would have spent time listening to them, which you have clearly not done.
Hey now, you don't know this - women talk to other women in a way they would never talk to a man.
Oh really, so men can just never get an understanding of Khmer women but you can, eh?
It's not so blooming complicated. Khmer women all have their particular stories and many of them are outside the experiences of any westerner, man or woman. The difficult part is to truly listen.
Anyone who claims to know that all Khmer women have no interest in a relationship with an older western man beyond financial has clearly done little listening.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I never got the older woman fetish myself. I was offered $1K when I was mid-20's by a woman in her 40's to accompany her home. She wasn't bad-looking at all but just not for me. That was a good night for me as I met a gorgeous 25 year old girl who took me to a hotel and wouldn't let me pay for the room. Good old Vegas.

I've found the biggest disruption to sex life is having children to look after, however, I look forward to having ED in the future as I am early 40's.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:06 pm Don't let anyone silence you Teddy1.
Excuse me Roz that is a bit hysterical. Challenging some ridiculous statements in a polite way is NOT silencing them.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:26 pm
I've spoken to many, many Khmer women and in many cases, this is correct. When the money runs out, so does the love.
Probably true but there is a fatal flaw in your logic.
So, an older Western man partners up with a Khmer woman. He has money, she is desperately short of same. Of course he will support her financially, that is just human nature. If he stops doing so of course the relationship will end. It is a clear signal to her that he has stopped loving her and anyway she needs to get money.
That is not proof that the relationship was always only about money from her point of view.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:50 pm I never got the older woman fetish myself.
Me neither. I got it together with a 42 year old South American chick when I was about 25 and while it wasn't awful it wasn't great and that ended up being the oldest woman I ever slept with. Now I'm much older and would not be so fussy!
Silence, exile, and cunning.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:31 pm
GMJS-CEO wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:50 pm I never got the older woman fetish myself.
Me neither. I got it together with a 42 year old South American chick when I was about 25 and while it wasn't awful it wasn't great and that ended up being the oldest woman I ever slept with. Now I'm much older and would not be so fussy!
Young guys don't know what they are doing in most cases, but at least they can do it all night long ;)
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

armchairlawyer wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:00 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:06 pm Don't let anyone silence you Teddy1.
Excuse me Roz that is a bit hysterical. Challenging some ridiculous statements in a polite way is NOT silencing them.
I'm so sorry, this was not aimed at you in particular. It so often happens that women start getting involved in a conversation and I get so excited, but then after a few comments, they disappear. I was encouraging Teddy1 to not get discouraged, that is all. It wasn't an attack on you. Sorry :(
It's tough being the only female voice in a world full of men, my lone opinion is often silenced.
I would love to have more women join the forum, I am racking my brain to think of ways to make this happen that won't piss off the guys.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic