Sad girl

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Sad girl

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Teddy1 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:58 pm
On a free and open forum like this one that is for the most part dominated by male testosterone; female opinion, (which may invariably differ from our male counterparts) should be welcome and given due consideration.
We all bring different perpectives and personal knowledge to the table
Together in solidarity.
Teddy1 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:55 pm I concur with rozzieoz.
Perhaps men don't have any issues...
NOT!!!!
We all bring different perspectives and knowledge to the table, yet you think that a man should not be offering their perspective on women?

Why do you agree that people should be restricted to only make topics about a specific gender? And at the same time you feel different perspectives are valuable? Seems hypocritical.
Teddy1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Teddy1 »

I did not mean to come across as sanctimonious.
And I think its great to see opinions regarding both sexes. As women we can difinately offer a different perspective on some issues. ( Go back and read all those comments about old men with young women)
I was just agreeing with Rozz in that there seems to be many more topics on this site that involve young females.
I enjoy the banter and having the opportunity to express my viewpoint and yes it may be helter skelter ay times. 😀
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence:
"Well that didnt go as planned".
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I'll step away from this discussion.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Teddy1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:33 am I did not mean to come across as sanctimonious.
And I think its great to see opinions regarding both sexes. As women we can difinately offer a different perspective on some issues. ( Go back and read all those comments about old men with young women)
I was just agreeing with Rozz in that there seems to be many more topics on this site that involve young females.
I enjoy the banter and having the opportunity to express my viewpoint and yes it may be helter skelter ay times. 😀
Thanks. I might add that it's great to have women on board and we could do with a lot more imo. As you say, the broader the opinions and perspectives, the richer, more diverse place CEO will be. Keeps things in balance, challenges thinking and keeps us men in check :mrgreen:

From what I've seen in my time as a mod and before, Rozzie provides a strong woman's voice on here and a great contributor to CEO. As I said, I think we could do with more of that. I hope my earlier post is not taken out of context. Anyway, back to the topic..
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Here is another sad girl. I am sure everyone will feel sorry for her.

## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

explorer wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:51 am Here is another sad girl. I am sure everyone will feel sorry for her.

Not sad at all. She is selling a new way to make women happy. And works for men too !

Magic $100 bill to wipe away your tears and give you a beautiful face - now on sale for Special Price. ONLY $300 for two of these magic bills. ORDER NOW!
:plus1:
(Lol, this might even work.)
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Teddy1 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:33 am I did not mean to come across as sanctimonious.
I for one would love to see more females on here, getting tired of the old boys night out at the hostess bar.
BUT it seems there just many more males than seem to make their homes in SE Asia than females. So thats who posts.

What do females do on a night out? Do they have Hen nights out with other female friends? bars/clubs?

i only know one female that rides a bike, (she is Singaporean an goes everywhere on her Ducati ) not seen any here?
Do females never travel, (cant recall any travel posts from a female)
Do they take photos?

What brought ya to SE Asia?

As to sad girl..I find many of the khmers/thai's that post on fb are just seeking attention and seem really immature, (dont see them on my feed but my gf shows me sometimes)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic