Cambodia's Frozen Food Market is Growing: Report

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Cambodia's Frozen Food Market is Growing: Report

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia Frozen Food Market Growth and Demand 2020 Global Industry Segmentation Analysis by Manufacturing Size, Trending Status of Manufacturers till 2024
Posted On : July 25, 2020 Published By : sambit.k
Press Release

Cambodia Frozen Food

The “Cambodia Frozen Food Market” report covers the overview of the market and presents the information on business development, market size, and share scenario. The report also emphasizes on the growth prospects of the global Cambodia Frozen Food market for the period 2020-2024. The report covers market characteristics for each segmentation across the key regions and country and traces the historic and forecast analysis of the industry. The report covers key vendors their revenue, breakdown by regions, and product demand. Other key details include volume, installed capacity, value chain.

Cambodia Frozen Food Market Dynamics: –

Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)

Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry ... e/14245362

Cambodia Frozen Food Market Segmentation by Top Key Players:
Dirafrost
Les Vergers Boiron
AJINOMOTO CO.,INC.
LSH Cambodia
Karem Ice Cream

Market Overview:
The Cambodia frozen food market is forecasted to reach USD 119.56 million by 2024 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2019 – 2024). High influence of Western food and increasing tourism are the prime factors for the growth of the market studied. Recently, the Cambodian population have adopted the trend of mini-meals, which has, since long, been a part of the western culture. Increasing expat population and tourists are the target consumers for frozen food in the country. Southeast Asian countries by large, are tailed by concerns related to food safety. Frozen foods are deemed to be safe and as a result of which the demand for it in Cambodia has risen.

Scope of the Report:

The scope of the market studied includes frozen foods such as meat and sea food, dessert, fruit and vegetable and ready meal. Frozen desserts include mousse, ice-creams, frozen cakes, frozen yogurt, sherbet, and frozen novelties. Frozen desserts are offered in the wide variety of shape, size, colors, and packaging by the manufacturers. Products, such as ice-creams and frozen yogurts, are highly demanded frozen desserts. By distribution channel, it is segmented as hypermarket/supermarket, traditional grocery store, online channel and others.
Continued here: https://bulletinline.com/2020/07/25/cam ... till-2024/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cambodia's Frozen Food Market is Growing: Report

Post by pissontheroof »

Makes me hungry for some frozen microwaveable burritos . I really miss them ... are there any here that anybody knows of ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

pissontheroof wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:06 am Makes me hungry for some frozen microwaveable burritos . I really miss them ... are there any here that anybody knows of ?
Super Duper. But, different locations can have different stock.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

chkwoot wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:01 am
pissontheroof wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:06 am Makes me hungry for some frozen microwaveable burritos . I really miss them ... are there any here that anybody knows of ?
Super Duper. But, different locations can have different stock.
[/quote

Thanx ! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽 There is a light at the end of the tunnel !
I’m moving to siem reap soon 🤞🏽 Hoping to find some there .. they have a macro , will check for some super dooper

✌🏽 Cheese 🧀
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic