Battambang to Siem Reap

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Austman
Expatriate
Australia

Battambang to Siem Reap

Post by Austman »

The new road is nearing completion! Battambang to SR under 3 hours each way easily!
I was going to stay in SR for a few days but I found it to depressing I remember how vibrant and alive the place has been B4 covid. 1 night was enough. Its dead a few bars and restaurants open and obviously keen for business. I grabbed some supplies and motorcycle parts and went back!
I hope all these people can survive! Good luck to them all.
My wife said to get one of those pills that'll give me a huge hard on for hours! I brought her back some diet pills, Now I am hiding out in Cambodia for a few years until she calms down!