When Two Wives Meet...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: When Two Wives Meet...

Post by Clutch Cargo »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:15 am
rozzieoz wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:37 am Polyamory eliminates so many problems.
Besides the fact the participants are all heartless and soulless beings leading lonely and miserable existences masked by fleeting moments of physical gratification.
As subtle as a.... :lol:

explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Some people think our culture is right, and other cultures are wrong. But is it?

Certain groups have multiple partners. Examples include Muslims and some Mormon groups. There are places where husbands share a wife.

This wont become legal in Western countries any time soon, because it would create immigration problems. Some people would claim to have several partners. If these were allowed into the country, large numbers of people would do it, and open the flood gates.

But why should there be a hostile break up before someone gets a new partner?
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

explorer wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:54 am But why should there be a hostile break up before someone gets a new partner?
I hope that's a rhetorical question.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

explorer wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:54 am
Some people think our culture is right, and other cultures are wrong. NOT ME. But is it?

Certain groups have multiple partners. Examples include Muslims. YEAH GO ASK WHAT THE FIRST AND SECOND WIFE THINKS ABOUT THE LATEST ONE WITH FIRM BOOBS AND A SMALL ASS, THAT SHOULD BE INSTRUCTIVE. IT DOESN"T GO WELL, BUT EVEN THEY HAVE TO AGREE FOR EXTRANUMEROUS WIVES, THEY STILL HAVE TO SHUT UP AT THE END OF THE DAY, SO...

But why should there be a hostile break up before someone gets a new partner?
TRUE THERE SHOULDN"T BE.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

My version of polyamory is where everyone has the freedom to have multiple partners, not just the men.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

I gree with Ros why attack each other, same as when a wife is cheating the husband goes after the bloke, the problem is with his wife not the bloke she's seeing
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:07 am
orussey98 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:02 am
Not the hypocrisy problem.
What do you mean?

I'm referring to the jealousy aspect, there is no cheating, no hiding, no sneaking around.
With polyamory you don't have to fear any recriminations like this.
Men have nothing to gain with polyamory.
Polyamory is just a way for women to have the beta to provide and be able to fuck the alpha without any consequences or risk.
If a woman wants to have multiple partners, she is free. But she should know she takes the risk, as the man does, to lose something.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

orussey98 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:14 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:07 am
orussey98 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:02 am
Not the hypocrisy problem.
What do you mean?

I'm referring to the jealousy aspect, there is no cheating, no hiding, no sneaking around.
With polyamory you don't have to fear any recriminations like this.
Men have nothing to gain with polyamory.
Polyamory is just a way for women to have the beta to provide and be able to fuck the alpha without any consequences or risk.
If a woman wants to have multiple partners, she is free. But she should know she takes the risk, as the man does, to lose something.
What absolute nonsense.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

orussey98 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:14 pm Men have nothing to gain with polyamory.
FYI.... I was the sole provider in my last polyamorous relationship.
I supported my ex and his girlfriend so he had a tremendous amount to gain - he had me to provide for him, and he had her for other stuff.
The wonderful thing about polyamory is that there isn't the pressure to be someone's whole world - you don't have to be perfect.
If there is something they need that you can't provide, they are free to pursue that.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic