RIP question

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Andy S Tawatin
Expatriate

Re: RIP question

Post by Andy S Tawatin »

Well I'm hoping to get the full CAPITAL letter treatment to boost the Google ranking.

Australian ANDREW SIMON TAWATAIN Passes Away in XYZ

And a link to a pic in the mythical Darknet
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Andy S Tawatin wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:04 pm Well I'm hoping to get the full CAPITAL letter treatment to boost the Google ranking.

Australian ANDREW SIMON TAWATAIN Passes Away in XYZ

And a link to a pic in the mythical Darknet
:plus1: Die dramatically (naked on St 172 is always good), and make sure that you leave lots of compromising photos on your FB page for people to comment on.
bossho
Expatriate
American Samoa

Post by bossho »

I believe PKT Richard and others are mostly concerned with inappropriate comments that may be offensive and hurtful to loved ones and family but maybe the mods can sort this out- or at least give someone a 30 day grieving period before the peanut gallery starts popping off when someone dies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic