Old western men with young asian girls

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Old western men with young asian girls

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

explorer wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:18 am Anyone can be friends with university students. There are thousands of students learning English who don't know any native English speakers to practice speaking English with. I would like to encourage people to become friends with these people, and talk to them in English.
Yes, I think you may have mentioned them once or twice already…
... (or even friendship) for a European guy in late 20's? It would be appropriate for a European guy in late 20's to be friends with, or date a university student. I know a lot of nice girls. If I met the right males, I would like to help some of them find good husbands. But I would have to ...
Any advice for beginners as far as books, apps and language courses in Pp? Walk along the riverside. When you see a group of people who look like university students, ask them if they speak English. If they do, talk to them. If you get on well with them, ask them if they want to teach you Khmer. ...
... Most are happy if you visit them at their homes. I know a lot of nice girls I would like to introduce to nice potential husbands, many of them university students, but dont know decent foreign men looking for Cambodian wives. If you spend time with Cambodian people, you sometimes have mothers ...
To present a balanced picture: There are some good girls in Cambodia. I think of a group of university students, all genuine girls, all hoping for true love. Not one of them is thinking of scamming their future boyfriend. A few of them are very beautiful. Some of them ...
... some uni students. I have introduced foreigners to my Cambodian friends. But only people I know, who have a decent attitude. I actually introduced university students to a foreigner recently so they could teach him English. I do not give details over the internet to people I dont know. Most Cambodians ...
If you want to get married to a Cambodian girl. Start by getting to know decent girls, like university students or girls with a job. Dont even think about bar girls. Being intelligent is very important. Dont waste your time with a girl you cant have an intelligent conversation ...
... is not a bar girl. The second characteristic, is that she is not a lazy girl. If a decent man was to come to Cambodia, and just focus on meeting university students. If after meeting a large number of them, he decided he wanted to marry one of them, there is a 95% chance she would be happy and ...
... in town. But her family which lived in another town, must never know. She had a younger sister who finished high school, and wanted to go to university. I suggested bringing her here, and assisting her financially. She couldn't do it, because her sister would tell her mother about her boyfriend. ...
I have a lot of female friends who are university students. I have spent most of my time in smaller towns, not Phnom Penh. It is probably easier to meet girls in smaller places, than in Phnom Penh. I have met some girls in Phnom Penh. I speak ...
... to that learning. You can make a difference in the lives of a small number of people. I financially assist students from poor families to get a university education. Instead of things like planting rice and catching fish, they should get a decent job. It really changes their lives. But it may ...
... to Thais ( which I find irresponsible and unreliable>) - I meet a few thai women but all of the has been unreliable. I suggest date either a university student, or a well educated girl who is already working. Good girls wont sleep with you before they are married. Girls who sleep with men ...
... a much higher likelihood of getting a genuine girl. But there are some well educated girls who still think of you as a walking ATM. She may be a university student, or have a good job. She may speak fluent English. She is sophisticated, and communicate intelligently. She is much more clever at ...
Look for either a university student or someone who is working.

Dont even consider lazy girls.
... good ones. My (small) investments are in Australia. I dont plan to buy real estate in Cambodia. I also assist students from poor families get a university education. It is a gift to them, which enables them to escape the poverty trap. The best way to help people is to help them help themselves.
... one great thing, as if everything else we have done is trivial. One worthwhile thing I am doing is, assisting students from poor families get a university education. This is changing their lives. They can look forward to getting good jobs, instead of being trapped in the poverty cycle.
Dont give money to lazy people.

Only help those who put in the effort to help themselves.

I have mentioned, I assist students from poor families go to university.
... if they had been smarter with their money in previous decades. I am in a situation where I am able to assist students from poor families get a university education. If I had not taken a smart approach with my finances, I would not be in this situation. If I dont take a sensible approach now, ...
... a while in Australia. I have limited finances. I like to use my money where it will be of most benefit. I assist students from poor families go to university. This gives them opportunities they would not have otherwise had, and changes their lives. I have also helped with other things, such as ...
You could walk down the riverside, meet groups of university students, ask them if they speak English, and see if they want to be your friends. If you have friends like that, they could help you with Khmer, and you could help them with English. You ...
... thing is to go for a really good one, not the first one you meet. I recommend people date girls with jobs, who dont expect you to give them money. university students, who should get a job when they finish, are another option. Many girls play the game of making the foreigner believe they love them, ...
... the students out for a walk in the evening. They would pick up rubbish and put it in a bin. This group is taught, and involved in, more than just university, and I think they will have a positive influence in Cambodia. There are some good people doing good things.
... getting observant. Let’s say that this Pollyanna story has a happy ending and she sponsors the little homeless girl through school and then onto university… At the end of the day the girl, now a young woman with a professional, or even semi-professional job would have more money in her pocket ...
... When the money stops, the girl is gone. I suggest dating educated girls who can earn their own money. There are thousands of them. If you date a university student, she should be able to earn her own money after she finishes university. If she loves you when you are not giving her money, it is ...
... friendly. Just talk to them. Some speak English well. For the others, you may need to learn Khmer. I suggest dating an educated girl, such as a university student, or a girl who has finished university and is now working. If a relationship is based on you giving her money, the relationship may ...
It is easier to find genuine girls if you get away from the bars and tourist areas. After spending time with university students, I recommend dating a university student, or a girl who has finished university and is now working. Why do foreign men date girls who just want to ...
... gradually reduced. After 30 they do have less choices, but some girls over 30 do get married and have happy marriages. Many girls are now going to university. A large proportion get married not long after they finish university. In Cambodia, money has a lot to do with it. A girl will normally like ...
... many Cambodians. There are also many very good Cambodian girls, who make very good wives. Instead of dating a girl you met around a bar, date a university student, or a girl who has finished universityand is now working. There are thousands of them. You need to be a decent man for a girl like ...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

dam;
i am so happy explorer is on my ignore list, how can someone repeat themselves so often?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Alex wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:45 pm
explorer wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:09 pm
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:19 pm No offence, but if you're over 40 and hanging out with university girls all the time it's kind of creepy. If over 60 than maybe it's a bit better as you're more of a fatherly presence at that point, but I find it almost disturbing how often you like to mention your random accosting of girls who I'm (perhaps wrongly) assuming are half your age on the riverside.
So it is not OK for older men to hang out with university students, or talk to girls on the riverside, but it is OK if they sleep with a bar girl every night, even if she is around the same age.
Of course it's okay to hang out with university students. Those who say it's creepy are just being jealous.
I don't know about that, I know plenty of them. While some are very pleasant, there's no way in hell I'd want to hang out with them. They are kids.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I’d pass on the university students for in-depth conversation. Depending on what their major is in university, they may have little to no English skills.

However, if they have gone through ACE, I’d say one could have an engaging conversation with them.

Why? Because ACE teaches western culture as well as how to speak English.

It’s difficult to discuss geopolitical issues if one doesn’t know where the Middle East is, for example.

explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:52 am I’d pass on the university students for in-depth conversation. Depending on what their major is in university, they may have little to no English skills.

However, if they have gone through ACE, I’d say one could have an engaging conversation with them.

It’s difficult to discuss geopolitical issues if one doesn’t know where the Middle East is, for example.
There are thousands who speak English well.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

explorer wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:03 am
newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:52 am I’d pass on the university students for in-depth conversation. Depending on what their major is in university, they may have little to no English skills.

There are thousands who speak English well.
There are millions that don't speak English very well.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Last time I drinking on Street 136, the bartender said she was an ACE student. Quite impressive English.
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Post by whatwat »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 pm dam;
i am so happy explorer is on my ignore list, how can someone repeat themselves so often?
Yeah, how can that happen.
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

whatwat wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:06 am
phuketrichard wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 pm dam;
Yeah, how can that happen.
Select "Add foe".

A few people here I am debating about ignoring.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Here's a classic, I stumbled across..

For those who are not familiar, Lang Hancock was an iron ore mining magnate, said to be richest man in Australia in 1982 who married Rose Lacson his Filipina housemaid 40 yrs his junior.. This vid is from 1986.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic