Weed in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Weed in Cambodia

Post by Mr Curious »

I'll tell ya what though...back in the early 70s we got some good "thai stick" that was lovely to smell and tasty to toke and got ya very nicely baked. Tied to a sliver of bamboo, such as the size of incense is formed on and tied on with what appeared to be a stand of bamboo. Seemed to have a sticky somethin sprayed on it. Maybe opium? LOVELY stuff, but only ran across it that one time which makes me wonder why as the stuff sold for relatively big bux. I still wonder about the genesis of this stuff and why it seemed to just disappear. I know what happened with Lebanese hash.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Boeng Kak is fucked since those 7 ladies were arrested last week.

I was treated like a pariah there last week after 1+ year of business, chats, meals and smiles. I felt the vibe and got out. I'm very sad because I had shit worked out. Now, dunno where to get my medicine. Fuck a pizza place or tuk tuk, not comfortable with that. I don't know if I will give lakeside another chance as the event I describe above pissed me off.

I was treated like a known snitch.... To sum it up.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by General Chatter »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:Boeng Kak is fucked since those 7 ladies were arrested last week.
Can anyone tell me what happened down the lake last week? thanks
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

General Chatter wrote:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:Boeng Kak is fucked since those 7 ladies were arrested last week.
Google. Phnom Penh post. 7 ladies lay down on mattresses. Speedy trial.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by General Chatter »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:
General Chatter wrote:
Google. Phnom Penh post. 7 ladies lay down on mattresses. Speedy trial.
so nothing happened....have you tried that search SirQuf
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Last convo I had with Joe before he got busted (Happy hooker) he was saying how growing outdoors here now was f'ed because of all the hemp the Chinese were growing here.Cross pollination.
Re hermaphrodites. Some causes:
Stress - light, heat, water etc
Clones - Any plants grown together in a crop of say 20 or more that are all female,after several crops, one will eventually turn hermaphrodite. It's a natural occuring mutation that ensures the plants survival in the wild.
if you select male and carefully pollinate a pure female, and grow those seeds , it's the best chance you'll have for less hermaphrodites.
As someone already mentioned, it's best to check your plants continuously for male flowers, as with some strains it is quite normal to have one or 2 which need picking off before they produce pollen.

What's the best way of removing all the nasty chemicals of the weed? I can't smoke much more of this shit. And to think of all those poor peeps who used to grow organic who live here now...

PS what, if anything, happened at lake side?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

MMMM good :thumb:

"hey man what you want good grammar or good Taste?"
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Driftless
Tourist

Post by Driftless »

juansweetpotato wrote:Last convo I had with Joe before he got busted (Happy hooker) he was saying how growing outdoors here now was f'ed because of all the hemp the Chinese were growing here.Cross pollination.
Clones - Any plants grown together in a crop of say 20 or more that are all female,after several crops, one will eventually turn hermaphrodite. It's a natural occuring mutation that ensures the plants survival in the wild.
if you select male and carefully pollinate a pure female, and grow those seeds , it's the best chance you'll have for less hermaphrodites.
As someone already mentioned, it's best to check your plants continuously for male flowers, as with some strains it is quite normal to have one or 2 which need picking off before they produce pollen.

What's the best way of removing all the nasty chemicals of the weed? I can't smoke much more of this shit. And to think of all those poor peeps who used to grow organic who live here now...

Do you know where the Chinese are growing hemp? It woild be interesting to see.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

phuketrichard wrote:

MMMM good :thumb:

"hey man what you want good grammar or good Taste?"
:D :good: I'll slip it into class somewhere.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Driftless wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:Last convo I had with Joe before he got busted (Happy hooker) he was saying how growing outdoors here now was f'ed because of all the hemp the Chinese were growing here.Cross pollination.

Do you know where the Chinese are growing hemp? It woild be interesting to see.
No idea, sorry. Why not try googling agricultural terms + China/Cambodia maybe come up with something.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic