white chicks

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
gresford
Tourist
Australia

Re: white chicks

Post by gresford »

Not sure why you would want to find them....... :evil:
ROB SYDNEY
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Fuck them. The end.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
gresford
Tourist
Australia

Post by gresford »

Ok , if that what turns you on great.... I love the brown skin ladies.....each to there own I guess.....happy hunting...
ROB SYDNEY
VLayHo-ho-ho
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by VLayHo-ho-ho »

Howie's, Slur Bar, Cabaret, Latin Quarter, Willow, FashionTV (Naga), events around Phnom Penh - fashion/openings/branding- places like Cambodiana, Sofitel, Intercon. I'm always in the midst of Western Femmes.
There was no sarcasm or malice intended during the making of this post.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

I thought Cabaret was for khmer.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

The last time I was in Pontoon there were quite a few seemingly horny white chicks seeking revenge against :beer2: the western males who only pay attention to Pontoon freelancers. Make sure you have a wing man as the Africans dont like cockblockers.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

I never had an Asian thing before I came to Asia. You know. I never hit up the ol RedTube or whatever for the "asian section" but god damn if I haven't been converted and faithful to the females of a darker shade of this beautiful world of ours.

I was riding back on a boat from Koh Rong and we HAD to sit next to some young 20 something Australian girls ( they were not ladies nor women) I never wanted to punch a girl in her face as bad as I did then. In the 45 minutes of riding with my Khmer wife I heard these bitches tell a few racists jokes towards black skinned folk as well as people of the Jewish religion. Then, right across from my Khmer wife, loud as fuck they start telling jokes about poor/village Khmer people. One was an obvious Bull Dyke and was talking about how a few nights previous she went to go down on a local Khmer lady she befriended and was turned off by the pubic hair. My fiancee was gripping my hand and almost crushing it. I thought she was going to snap. I almost did.

I haven't looked at a white woman in the past 2 years and thought, damn, shes fine as hell! Not to lie, I do notice a few beautiful Khmer ladies around. Look, but never would touch. ;)

Fuck white bitches.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Yeah, a really hot Thai girl back home sorted the issue out for me years ago. I've never felt the inclination for Western chicks since. No offence intended, just being honest.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

I must say white chicks are really fucking retarded in 1 area and khmer women are retarded in other area's.

I like when white women open their mouths as if THEY KNOW everything and YOU DONT. I never had this problem with any khmer women. On the flip side my khmer cant handle a dollar a give her and is more manipulative.

Trade offs...what can Ya do? Word on the street a herpes outbreak amongst white female expats here.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

The Add Jay wrote:Word on the street a herpes outbreak amongst white female expats here.
Whew, I think I'm safe.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic