Johnny Depp tells court ex-wife Amber Heard or a friend defecated in bed in 'fitting end' to marriage

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Johnny Depp tells court ex-wife Amber Heard or a friend defecated in bed in 'fitting end' to marriage

Post by Clutch Cargo »

For those who like a bit of celebrity gossip.. :twisted:

According to Amber, she blamed the incident on one of their dogs pointing the finger at either Pistol or Boo.

Now you might remember they were embroiled in another incident in which they illegally snuck the terriers into Australia. Indeed, the then Minister for Agriculture and Deputy Prime Minister, Barnaby Joyce (since disgraced and demoted for having an extramarital affair with a staffer) tells Johnny Depp's dogs Pistol and Boo to "bugger off back to the United States".
post72873.html#p72873
post72926.html#p72926

After which Johnny and Amber had to issue this grovelling apology to Australia..

Anyway, back to the scandal..

Johnny is giving evidence in his libel action against tabloid newspaper The Sun, which labelled him a wife-beater. Mr Depp has faced four days of cross-examination over allegations from Ms Heard that he:

physically attacked her on at least 14 occasions during a three-year period from 2013 where during rages he repeatedly slapped her, kicked her, head-butted her, pulled out clumps of her hair, trashed a house where she kept her clothes, and threatened to kill her.

attacked Ms Heard at their home when she criticised him for being late, throwing a magnum bottle of champagne at her, which missed, and grabbing her hair.

throwing his phone at his ex-wife, striking her on the cheek, an accusation he rejected. Days later she sought a restraining order against Mr Depp and the court was shown pictures of Ms Heard with a bruise on the cheek. However, a police officer who was called to the scene, Melissa Saenz, told the court she had a clear look at Ms Heard's face and saw no sign of injury.

Mr Depp said the wife-beater accusation meant he had gone from "Cinderella to Quasimodo in 0.6 seconds".

he sent a text to his business manager in August 2016 in which he called Ms Heard a "50 cent stripper" who was "begging for total global humiliation". "I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion, or what I once thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market," the text, read by Ms Wass, said.

Mr Depp has rejected all the allegations and said Ms Heard was lying, telling the court she physically assaulted him, hurling a bottle at him on one occasion and severing the tip of a finger. "I have slept on many bathroom floors as a result of trying to avoid any violent confrontation," he said. He says Ms Heard's claims are a hoax and part of a dossier she had been collecting as "an insurance policy".

ImageImage

Ms Heard, who has also been in court for Mr Depp's appearances in the witness box, is due to give evidence herself next week as is Mr Depp's former long-term partner Vanessa Paradis and his ex-girlfriend, actress Winona Ryder.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-11/ ... n/12445518
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Re: Johnny Depp tells court ex-wife Amber Heard or a friend defecated in bed in 'fitting end' to marriage

Post by Sir Stephen »

Sad they have to lay bare for all to see all their marriage problem to sue a newspaper..
Ms Heard, who has also been in court for Mr Depp's appearances in the witness box, is due to give evidence herself next week as is Mr Depp's former long-term partner Vanessa Paradis and his ex-girlfriend, actress Winona Ryder.
Why not his first wife Lori Allison and other partners...Sherilyn Fenn and Kate Moss?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Johnny Depp tells court ex-wife Amber Heard or a friend defecated in bed in 'fitting end' to marriage

Post by Duncan »

or a friend defecated in bed .

No-one has pointed the finger at their two dogs, Piss and Poo yet .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Duncan wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:50 am or a friend defecated in bed .

No-one has pointed the finger at their two dogs, Piss and Poo yet .
Obviously not house trained were P&P....can we believe it? :pottytrain:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Johnny Depp accused Amber Heard of hitting him with a "haymaker" punch during an altercation near the end of their volatile marriage. Depp said the fight came after Heard's 30th birthday party, and hours after he had learned that his former business managers had absconded with hundreds of millions of dollars.

Depp alleges that after the party he went to bed to read, and that Heard began accusing him of ruining her birthday dinner before throwing a "haymaker" at him. Depp's lawyer, David Sherborne, asked him to explain the American slang term for the judge, Andrew Nicol.

"A haymaker is a type of a wild swing, a roundhouse punch … effective if it reaches the target," Depp said. "I have come across it," noted the judge.

Depp was followed into the witness box by his former personal assistant Stephen Deuters, who contradicted Heard’s account of an incident during a flight by private plane from Boston to Los Angeles in May 2014. Heard alleges the actor went into a rage, slapped her and kicked her in the back because he believed she was having an affair with actor James Franco. In a written witness statement, Deuters said the actor "made a playful attempt to tap (Heard) on the bottom with his shoe" but didn't kick her. He also alleged that Heard "was the abuser in the relationship … She had subjected Mr Depp to years of abuse."

Depp accuses Heard of cutting off his fingertip by throwing a vodka bottle at him, a claim she denies. He said on Monday that he had surgery on the severed finger when he returned to the US and developed a "painful" superbug infection, MRSA.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/joh ... 55bqa.html
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Hollywood star Johnny Depp's ex-wife Amber Heard was repeatedly warned she was not permitted to bring her pet dogs Pistol and Boo into Australia in 2015, but insisted, later pressuring a staff member to take the blame for breaking the country's strict quarantine laws, London's High Court has heard.

In a written witness statement for Depp’s libel case, Murphy said Heard asked him to falsely claim that she didn't know it was illegal to bring the dogs to Australia, which has strict animal quarantine rules. Murphy claimed Heard said “'I want your help on this. I wouldn’t want you to have a problem with your job.'”

During hearings on Wednesday, Depp's former estate manager said he found a piece of the actor's severed finger following his alleged confrontation with ex-wife Amber Heard. Ben King, who worked for Depp between 2014 and 2015, told the court on Wednesday that Heard was the "antagoniser" in her relationship with Depp and that the pair would argue like schoolchildren.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/joh ... 55cgs.html
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Witnesses tell court Johnny Depp was his wife's victim

An actress and MeToo campaigner has told a court that Johnny Depp was known in Hollywood to be the victim of his wife's violence. Katherine Kendall accused The Sun newspaper of exploiting the campaign against sexual abuse in an attempt to depict Depp as a "wife beater". She accused the paper of ignoring her when she said she had heard repeated suggestions that Amber Heard was violent towards her husband.

ImageImage
This handout photo provided by London High Court shows a photo used in evidence of Amber Heard with marks on her face that she says were inflicted by Johnny Depp in May 2016.

A friend of Depp told how there was no sign of injury or bruising on Heard's face the day after she claimed the star attacked at her at their LA penthouse in May 2016. Isaac Baruch, an artist whose work was supported financially by Depp, was told by Heard that she was changing the locks of their apartments because Depp had hit her in the face and thrown a phone at her. He claimed it was Depp who was the victim in their relationship, saying: "I've witnessed Mr Depp leave the Eastern residence at least four times to take refuge in his home in Hollywood because of Ms Heard's temper and physical abuse towards him."

The court was told that Heard gave Elon Musk, the Tesla billionaire, a key to Depp's penthouse so he could visit her when the actor was away. After her divorce in 2017, Heard dated him for a year.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/ ... 55d8s.html

Winona Ryder and Vanessa Paradis showed support for their ex Johnny Depp in his ongoing libel trial

Winona Ryder and Vanessa Paradis both defended Johnny Depp in their witness statements in the actor’s ongoing libel case against the publisher of The Sun newspaper. Ryder and Paradis both acknowledged that while they don’t know what happened between Depp and ex-wife Amber Heard, Depp was “never violent” toward them.

Ryder continued: “I do not want to call anyone a liar but from my experience of Johnny, it is impossible to believe that such horrific allegations are true. I find it extremely upsetting, knowing him as I do.”

Meanwhile, Paradis, who was in a relationship with Depp from 1998 to 2012, said she has always “known Johnny to be a kind, attentive, generous and non-violent person and father.”

ImageImage

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/wino ... nts-2020-7
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

'He's nuts': Heard shared fears about Depp in 2013, court told

American actress Amber Heard texted her mother in 2013 that she was heartbroken to discover her then-boyfriend, Johnny Depp, became violent and abusive when high on drugs and alcohol, likening him to Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

"He's nuts mum. Violent and crazy. I am heartbroken that THIS is who I love," Heard said in one of a series of texts she sent to her mother on a single day in March 2013, which were read out by a lawyer.

According to Heard, Depp had been up all night snorting cocaine and drinking whisky when he turned violent after becoming enraged by the sight of a painting by her former partner, Tasya van Ree, hanging on the wall of her apartment.

"I feel like I'm on a very fast train that's about to explode but I don't want to jump off and leave my love behind. So I stay on the train. Even though I know it's about to explode," she said in another text.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/ ... 55ezf.html
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Johnny Depp loses libel case over Sun 'wife beater' claim

Mr Depp, 57, sued the paper after it claimed he assaulted his ex-wife Amber Heard, which he denies. The Sun said the article was accurate.

Judge Mr Justice Nicol said the Sun had proved what was in the article to be "substantially true".

He found 12 of the 14 alleged incidents of domestic violence had occurred.

Mr Depp's lawyer called the ruling "perverse" and said the Hollywood actor intends to appeal.

A spokesperson for the Sun said it had stood up for domestic abuse victims for decades, and thanked Ms Heard for "her courage in giving evidence to the court".

Full: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54779430
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

It's not over folks... 8)

Johnny Depp seeks retrial in wife beater case, saying ruling ‘plainly wrong’

London: Lawyers for Hollywood actor Johnny Depp said his ex-wife’s claim she had donated her divorce settlement to charity was a “calculated lie”, as they sought permission to appeal a London High Court ruling which upheld that he was a wife beater.

Judge Andrew Nicol ruled last November that Depp had violently assaulted Amber Heard during their tempestuous five-year relationship, at times putting her in fear for her life.

On Thursday, Depp’s legal team asked the Court of Appeal for permission to challenge Nicol’s findings, arguing the judge’s ruling was “plainly wrong”. They said they wanted a retrial.

Depp’s lawyers said they wanted to rely on new evidence that Heard had not given the $US7 million ($9 million) from her 2016 divorce settlement to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles (CHLA) as she had said.

This was “a calculated and manipulative lie”, they argued in written submissions, designed to present her as “very virtuous and a victim”, and if known would have cast her evidence in a different light.

Full: https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/joh ... 57c46.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic