What Type Of Californian Are You?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

What Type Of Californian Are You?

Post by phuketrichard »

I am a surfer::: :beer3:

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/what-t ... ou/3g85n1/

If you were any more laid back, you'd be sound asleep. You are a peaceful and tranquil soul and it takes a lot to get you angry. You love being around nature and enjoying life to its fullest!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Re: What Type Of Californian Are You?

Post by Milord »

You are an LA Commuter.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Born in Redwood city. Left and except for boot camp never went back and avoid the place. It should be two states. North Cal. where you can live like an American and South Cal. where you can live like and with illegal Mexicans. The next big shake may cure a lot of problems.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

phuketrichard wrote:I am a surfer::: :beer3:

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/what-t ... ou/3g85n1/

If you were any more laid back, you'd be sound asleep. You are a peaceful and tranquil soul and it takes a lot to get you angry. You love being around nature and enjoying life to its fullest!
lol, I've been surfing for over 40 years and have yet to meet a real surfer that fits that description. You've been watching to many Gidget movies mate. To use the californian slang, I would say you are a hodad you big kahuna you. Cowabunga everyone!
Bloody yanks just HAVE to compartmentalise everyone, which is the complete antithesis of surfing!
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

For the quiz, I'm a surfer too !
But, actually, I can't surf for s--t.
I think this quiz might not be genuine :pardon:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

HD/sailor
obvious
you did not take the quiz

AM dont have to surf to live the lifestyle

HD; quoting Howdy doody???
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
terrifiedanimal
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by terrifiedanimal »

Sailorman wrote:Born in Redwood city. Left and except for boot camp never went back and avoid the place. It should be two states. North Cal. where you can live like an American and South Cal. where you can live like and with illegal Mexicans. The next big shake may cure a lot of problems.
Sequoia Hospital, up on the Alameda, at the base of the foothills? Or was it Kaiser? We were probably neighbors or even classmates at one time. :beer3:
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I took the quiz, just don't like Cal. Unless you were born in 1945 we may have only been born in the same hospital. Went to boot camp in Alameda though, in 1966.
terrifiedanimal
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by terrifiedanimal »

Sailorman wrote:I took the quiz, just don't like Cal. Unless you were born in 1945 we may have only been born in the same hospital. Went to boot camp in Alameda though, in 1966.
Wasn't born yet. I'll bet the Bay Area was pretty nice back then. It's really changed since all of that tech money started rolling in. All of the interesting people got priced out. Those houses up in the hills of Redwood City are now worth well over a million dollars. Even the crap little post WWII cinder block bungalows down in the flats on the other side of the tracks are selling for $800 to $900 K. More assholes per acre here than just about any other part of the country.
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by obelisks »

those that are there now are potentially very sick Californians :bad:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-1 ... rors-were-
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic