Honda Click 125i, 04.2020, almost new

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
ArturX
Tourist
Poland

Re: Honda Click 125i, 04.2020, almost new

Post by ArturX »

I don't need money urgently.

I've checked the price in Honda:
Honda Click 125i, 2600$
Honda click 150i 3150$
Registration for passport +100$
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

Never mind all these comments. I was selling a scooter couple years ago too and got very similar pointless answers saying price too high etc. and it will take weeks to sell it. Yet was able to sell it within 4 days and I got the price I was asking. Though the buyer didn't come from this forum. I feel people here are mostly after 50cents beers and rooms with fans. Anyways I think your asking price is pretty reasonable.
Element6
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Element6 »

Seems a bit high to me, but I am not in the market for that bike so my opinion is just that. However I dont think it is too far off and i imagine it could be sold in the $2K - $2.2k range.

For many Khmer $300 is a months wages or about $13k km worth of petrol so someone else may see a value in the saving that I don't.

Not sure why the click 150 is in there as a comparison as a license is needed for that and resale value as a % of original cost would be even worse than for the 125 as the potential client base is much smaller (especially with the recent clamp downs on traffic laws)
Electric Earth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Electric Earth »

I agree 100% with rogerrabbit as far as not listening to this forum on bike value. I had the exact same experience as him when I inquired about the value of my bike.

That said, I do think your price is a bit too high. Why would anyone pay $2,300 for yours when they can add another $300 and get a brand new one? They would be an idiot to buy a used bike when it's so close to the new price.

$2,000 seems about right to me. However, if it doesn't sell, and other people are selling the same bike for $1,500, not much you can do but lower your price or keep the bike. I hope you get some offers.
Do you think the parents of baby boomers whined so much when the boomers started changing society? And yet the whiney ones like to call young people "snowflakes." Hmm...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic