Another Barang in a Bad Punch-up, Street 136

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
VLayHo-ho-ho
Expatriate
Philippines

Re: Another Barang in a Bad Punch-up, Street 136

Post by VLayHo-ho-ho »

A friend of mine has just said, and I quote:
This dude was at Canadia Tower on Tuesday looking exactly the same way and making a fool of himself. Eventually he was asked to leave.
There was no sarcasm or malice intended during the making of this post.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Saw him in the [ 7/11 ] shop at 8 am this morning buying 3 cans of Angkor beer, then he walked back to his room at Chi Cha Guest house st 110
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Francis wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:This week seemed overly filled with bad press about foreigners.

Better luck next week?

So how many cases per year do we have where a Westerner gets involved in a physical dispute with a Cambodian ? 10 ?...perhaps 15 ?........that would be 0,0017 %. That's actually proof that 99,999 % of all Westerners behave very well. If the noble, Khmer race can't deal with that 0,0017 % then they should close the border.........
As there have been four foreigners arrested for assault in the last week, it would seem your figure of 10/15 physical disputes in a year is wildly inaccurate. The noble Khmer race seem to deal with obnoxious drunks, in a very similar way to the citizens of my birth place. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
clippy
Expatriate

Post by clippy »

i think i saw this guy passed out on riverside, half on the kerb and half on the road
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic