Old western men with young asian girls

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Re: Old western men with young asian girls

Post by Kohker »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:33 am
Kohker wrote:another cousin also a doctor married another doctor and grooms parents also doctors paid for the wedding.
The bride price typically goes into paying for the wedding and all associated expenses.

What’s the difference between the man paying for it and the man’s family paying for it? It sounds the same to me.

And thanks for sharing that you married into one of the Khmer elite families running the country that are saving millions of unemployed Cambodians in this time of virus, protecting the land from deforestation, protecting the river banks from sand loss, protecting freedom of speech and press so all Khmer can enjoy peace and prosperity. And most importantly, protecting China from raping the Kingdom of Wonder blind and looting it poor.

It’s been a pleasure to know you, sir.
I said upper middle class not elite
[Mod edit: Let's not get personal now or I may need to pull out the ban hammer]
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Age difference can be up to 13 years, anything more should be illegal.
BigDee
Expatriate
Australia

Post by BigDee »

WTF? an adult is an adult right?
dose it really screw up ya day if you see and old dude with a young woman or vice versa?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:11 am Age difference can be up to 13 years, anything more should be illegal.
why?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
fred_stone
Tourist
United States of America

Post by fred_stone »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:11 am Age difference can be up to 13 years, anything more should be illegal.
Yeah... NO. Half your age plus 7 is the standard. But really what does it matter if both partys are happy with the arrangement.. other wise your like the government that tells you how many sheets of TP to use
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

fred_stone wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:58 am
Yeah... NO. Half your age plus 7 is the standard. But really what does it matter if both partys are happy with the arrangement.. other wise your like the government that tells you how many sheets of TP to use

When I celebrate my 100 th birthday and go to a $3 Massage Parlour, do you think they will they have [ 50 + 7 ] 57 year old girls working there ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Duncan wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:06 am
fred_stone wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:58 am

When I celebrate my 100 th birthday and go to a $3 Massage Parlour, do you think they will they have [ 50 + 7 ] 57 year old girls working there ?
Probably a little bit overweigh though
Don't forget the water buffalo
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Kohker wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:37 am
Kohker wrote:another cousin also a doctor married another doctor and grooms parents also doctors paid for the wedding.
The bride price typically goes into paying for the wedding and all associated expenses.

What’s the difference between the man paying for it and the man’s family paying for it? It sounds the same to me.

And thanks for sharing that you married into one of the Khmer elite families running the country that are saving millions of unemployed Cambodians in this time of virus, protecting the land from deforestation, protecting the river banks from sand loss, protecting freedom of speech and press so all Khmer can enjoy peace and prosperity. And most importantly, protecting China from raping the Kingdom of Wonder blind and looting it poor.

How do you even define upper middle in Cambodia ? By Income ? Education level ? Cars ??? If they chew their food mouth opened ???
Don't forget the water buffalo
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

Kayve wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:28 pm
Kohker wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:37 am

How do you even define upper middle in Cambodia ? By Income ? Education level ? Cars ??? If they chew their food mouth opened ???
According to kohker, have to be doctor.. :stir:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kayve wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:28 pm How do you even define upper middle in Cambodia ? By Income ? Education level ? Cars ??? If they chew their food mouth opened ???
Yes, yes and yes and I'm not sure. Regarding table etiquette, the spoon and fork combination appears to still be in use at all levels other than those with French connections. :?
I don't even know how that combination is supposed to work when you have some slippery chicken knuckles to deal with.
Chopsticks are ok but also overall are totally fucking useless at cutting meat as a blunt spoon.
Maybe they just don't want too many diners having easy access to sharp implements? 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic