American HOWARD ZILBERZWEIG From New York Found Dead in Phnom Penh Hotel Room

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
SuperStabwound
Expatriate
Spain

Re: American HOWARD ZILBERZWEIG From New York Found Dead in Phnom Penh Hotel Room

Post by SuperStabwound »

That´s sad
kingofswing0711
Tourist
United States of America

Re: American HOWARD ZILBERZWEIG From New York Found Dead in Phnom Penh Hotel Room

Post by kingofswing0711 »

I worked with him at AON Risk in NYC. Always wondered how or why it happened? Was he sick, on drugs? Wrong place at wrong time? RIP Howie. I hope someone can provide some info. A friend of mine passed a few months ago and I got to thinking of Howie now..... :please: thank you
kingofswing0711
Tourist
United States of America

I made a separate post but want to reply here also. I worked briefly with him in 2003-04 at AON Risk in NYC. How did it happen? Was he ill, wrong place at wrong time? thanks.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

kingofswing0711 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:11 am I worked with him at AON Risk in NYC. Always wondered how or why it happened? Was he sick, on drugs? Wrong place at wrong time? RIP Howie. I hope someone can provide some info. A friend of mine passed a few months ago and I got to thinking of Howie now..... :please: thank you
thats my friend.. will message you privately
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
kingofswing0711
Tourist
United States of America

thanks and sorry for your loss
Yoli210
Tourist with No Posts
United States of America

Post by Yoli210 »

RIP Howie!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic