Work Permit for Cambodia

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Work Permit for Cambodia

Post by Apollo91881 »

Hello,

Has anyone else taken a physical aptitude test for a work permit in Cambodia? I’m working on the permit and visa extension.

I’m having the company HR process everything and she said she would take care of it.

I’m just trying to understand the actual requirement.

Thanks
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Work Permit for Cambodia

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

It's just a basic medical exam, do it at the MoLVT, takes all of 10 minutes.
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:12 pm It's just a basic medical exam, do it at the MoLVT, takes all of 10 minutes.
Got it.
Think I can do it at the department in SKville or would I have to travel to PP?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

There are approved clinics doesn't actually need to be done at the MoLVT, you or your employer can contact the MoLVT for a list of approved clinics.
Element6
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Element6 »

From what I remember they measure your height and weight. Take your blood pressure. Take a blood drop (I think must be for blood sugar). Listen to your heart and take your heart rate. I think one time they also did the eye chart but last time didn't. I think they also asked about any operations.

There is a simple form to complete.

As said above about 10 minutes if the people doing the tests are not skiving off
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Bluenose »

When I worked for a Japanese company they used Ken Clinic in BKK1, they did proper blood tests (about 15 different things), urine analysis etc, not bad for $30
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic