Angry Western Vagrant Cooks Carrots & Threatens Stabbing on Street 172

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Re: Angry Western Vagrant Cooks Carrots & Threatens Stabbing on Street 172

Post by Sir Stephen »

Anchor Moy wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:40 pm
Sir Stephen wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:14 pm Fair chance any room in guesthouse on st 172 have ghost already :dragonchase:
The Silver River Hotel on 172 used to be ok. Don't think anyone died there. Clean and about $30 a night from what I remember.
I did say guesthouse not hotel :beer3:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:50 pm
MarkRobinson wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:46 am Image how ,any tech heads to simplfly how to post photos ,ta :dragonchase:
Lol. When you are too wasted to post photos of people that are wasted, it might be time to call it a night. :mrgreen:
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Another place that I don’t miss is St 172. The barangs hanging around there became weirder and uglier every year.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

I resemble that remark!
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

willyhilly wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:58 pm Another place that I don’t miss is St 172. The barangs hanging around there became weirder and uglier every year.
What's not to like? They make you look sane and handsome in comparison!
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

Alex wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:40 pm
willyhilly wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:58 pm Another place that I don’t miss is St 172. The barangs hanging around there became weirder and uglier every year.
What's not to like? They make you look sane and handsome in comparison!
its when you got to go to soyra mall to feel sane that you need to worry
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic