Husband Stabbed Wife to Death in Fit of Jealousy

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Husband Stabbed Wife to Death in Fit of Jealousy

Post by cambo swa »

hunter8 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:22 am Can someone explain how a “worm” can get a cute lady like that for a wife? Don’t tell that before marriage he was a knight and then he turned.
Arranged? Anyway, what a scumbag.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

hunter8 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:22 am Can someone explain how a “worm” can get a cute lady like that for a wife? Don’t tell that before marriage he was a knight and then he turned.
While there are things a person could do to deserve being murdered IMHO, we don't know his reason for doing so. So it's best just to let the Cambodian courts settle it.

But people's comments about how cute she is and thus suggesting she didn't deserve it, and he is a worm? How do you know? Hell there are thousands, maybe tens or hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions, of such women, that are cute as hell physically but I wouldn't give them the opportunity to be with me and ruin my life. Personally, I don't find her that cute at all. And yes, Cambodia has its fair share of women like that.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Only Hunter8 said anything about her appearance, now you are commenting on her personality. Shallow and callous.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:01 pm Image
What's up with that picture? He looks like a dwarf but in the mug shots he looks tall? I feel pity for the poor young woman murdered by an inadequate and insecure little worm like that.
What do you know about the husband being inadequate and insecure? Because they argued?? Hardly a fitting jump from being in an argument to being called inadequate and insecure! You know nothing about what they argued about, and even nothing about the wife's behavior that may have led to the killing. Or do you?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Tarndog wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:20 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:16 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:01 pm Image
What's up with that picture? He looks like a dwarf but in the mug shots he looks tall? I feel pity for the poor young woman murdered by an inadequate and insecure little worm like that.
What do you know about the husband being inadequate and insecure? Because they argued?? Hardly a fitting jump from being in an argument to being called inadequate and insecure! You know nothing about what they argued about, and even nothing about the wife's behavior that may have led to the killing. Or do you?
Doesn't matter why he did it. A man took a knife and stabbed his wife to death and it doesn't matter how she behaved. No one deserves to be stabbed to death by their partner (or anyone else.) Why do you defend him? You don't know him either.
Let the facts speak. A man stabbed his wife to death, therefore he is the attacker, and his wife is the victim. Why would anyone think it is ok to blame the dead woman for her husband's act ? :whip:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Tarndog wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:20 pm What do you know about the husband being inadequate and insecure? Because they argued?? Hardly a fitting jump from being in an argument to being called inadequate and insecure! You know nothing about what they argued about, and even nothing about the wife's behavior that may have led to the killing. Or do you?
I do know what they argued about, it was in today's post. And I didn't even need to know, anyone who murders someone out of jealousy is inadequate and insecure. You defending him is unreal, you should check your moral compass, you are lacking humanity.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic