club love / pontoon

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: club love / pontoon

Post by BklynBoy »

Brody wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:52 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:30 am from an apartment in Brooklyn.
Once he gets back here, obviously, [Admin Edit: Come on, at least try to keep it civil without needless name calling. Thanks.]

The guy's clearly excited about returning to Cambodia and keeping tabs on things here, whilst stuck in America. Go piss on someone else's thread.
I can take it... Made me laugh.... I am so ready to leave my apartment in Brooklyn. lol.. thanks tho
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:22 pm
Ravensnest wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:27 pm
BklynBoy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:47 am Club love opened tonite 6/25-- From what I heard, they put extra tables upstairs

And Pontoon opening up this friday 6/26 the side room Pontoon pulse.. They serve food so can work around it i heard
I have never been there but plan to soon. IDK of any other "dance" clubs around. And if you're single, I hear it's a buyers market. Planning on spending that 2nd stimulus check unwisely huh? :beer3:
there are quite a lot of clubs in PP, Epic, Empire, Sound, Vito, Riverhouse, Nova, some more chilled places like Darlin Darlin, DOS etc
Riverhouse and Nova are open again??? I guess club love and pontoon because i am friends w/ guys who dj there. I am putting on my dancing shoes now.. watch out @John Bingham
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Brody wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:52 am
The guy's clearly excited about returning to Cambodia and keeping tabs on things here, whilst stuck in America.
Same here. I get a bit of a contact high reading this forum.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:14 pm Riverhouse
didn't that place burn to the ground, along with the loathsome entitled clientele?
maybe it was just a dream

monstra mihi bona!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:14 pm
BklynBoy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:47 am Club love opened tonite 6/25-- From what I heard, they put extra tables upstairs

And Pontoon opening up this friday 6/26 the side room Pontoon pulse.. They serve food so can work around it i heard
I have never been there but plan to soon. IDK of any other "dance" clubs around. And if you're single, I hear it's a buyers market. Planning on spending that 2nd stimulus check unwisely huh? :beer3:
there are quite a lot of clubs in PP, Epic, Empire, Sound, Vito, Riverhouse, Nova, some more chilled places like Darlin Darlin, DOS etc
Riverhouse and Nova are open again??? I guess club love and pontoon because i am friends w/ guys who dj there. I am putting on my dancing shoes now.. watch out John Bingham
no idea if they open again since Corona mate
last club i went to in PP was in Feb when i got dragged to Vito by Laudjohns missus and her mates, full of hipsters, not really my crowd tbh, then again neither is Club Love either and would only consider going pontoon if we were getting a booth and bottles, but id try convince them to go Epic/Empire first lol
Epic and Empire are decent Khmer clubs,

this is Epic...

Empire...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:17 pm
BklynBoy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:14 pm

Riverhouse and Nova are open again??? I guess club love and pontoon because i am friends w/ guys who dj there. I am putting on my dancing shoes now.. watch out John Bingham
no idea if they open again since Corona mate
last club i went to in PP was in Feb when i got dragged to Vito by Laudjohns missus and her mates, full of hipsters, not really my crowd tbh, then again neither is Club Love either and would only consider going pontoon if we were getting a booth and bottles, but id try convince them to go Epic/Empire first lol
Epic and Empire are decent Khmer clubs,

this is Epic...

Empire...
I agree about Vito..but i went like 2 years ago. Empire is the place with the big mirrors or something?? like near the toilets? it looks familiar. Epic I been too. I used to walk there when I was living near the lost room restaurant. Obv that place is closed but always used that place to describe where usually live

thanks for the info...
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Sound Club isn't too bad as well
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:01 am Sound Club isn't too bad as well
Sound club is near Epic right?? they were both near Jet container market? anyway sound club reminded me of being on LSD or something.. SOme big fucking ball of lights around this guys head... totally not describing correctly... then they had some horrible dance routines .. lol

I can see the attraction tho.. having said all that.. For some reason this Mascot just thru me off..
bucknaked
Expatriate
Australia

Post by bucknaked »

to go Epic/Empire first lol
those clubs look great, are they full of ladies like Pontoon?
Even the ugly ones
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bucknaked wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:43 am
to go Epic/Empire first lol
those clubs look great, are they full of ladies like Pontoon?
the quality of the girls is much higher than pontoon lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic