club love / pontoon

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

club love / pontoon

Post by BklynBoy »

Club love opened tonite 6/25-- From what I heard, they put extra tables upstairs

And Pontoon opening up this friday 6/26 the side room Pontoon pulse.. They serve food so can work around it i heard
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: club love / pontoon

Post by John Bingham »

Who even goes to those places anymore?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

hahah i guess i do virtually.. Thats a good question then--- what do you feel are some good spots that have dancing and music?
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:50 am what do you feel are some good spots that have dancing and music?
You're asking John Bingham that question?

You do your thing BklnBoy. If getting your swerve on in Club Love is what you like, then do it and have fun.

You go BklnBoy:

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:50 am hahah i guess i do virtually.. Thats a good question then--- what do you feel are some good spots that have dancing and music?
Czechtek 1995.
You do your thing BklnBoy. If getting your swerve on in Club Love is what you like, then do it and have fun.
It's going to be great fun dancing and picking up ladies at Club Love from an apartment in Brooklyn.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:30 am from an apartment in Brooklyn.
Once he gets back here, obviously, [Admin Edit: Come on, at least try to keep it civil without needless name calling. Thanks.]

The guy's clearly excited about returning to Cambodia and keeping tabs on things here, whilst stuck in America. Go piss on someone else's thread.
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LIVIDZX »

You're not a cool kid unless you have a life time ban from Pontoon.
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:47 am Club love opened tonite 6/25-- From what I heard, they put extra tables upstairs

And Pontoon opening up this friday 6/26 the side room Pontoon pulse.. They serve food so can work around it i heard
ironically enough, my buddy told me he saw it open a few nights ago an hour before I saw your thread. Apparently, he happened to be cruising by around 11 pm and noticed 2 security guards outside and he wondered what the hell was going on.

I have never been there but plan to soon. IDK of any other "dance" clubs around. And if you're single, I hear it's a buyers market. Planning on spending that 2nd stimulus check unwisely huh? :beer3:
Still here, in country...
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Ravensnest wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:27 pm
BklynBoy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:47 am Club love opened tonite 6/25-- From what I heard, they put extra tables upstairs

I have never been there but plan to soon. IDK of any other "dance" clubs around. And if you're single, I hear it's a buyers market. Planning on spending that 2nd stimulus check unwisely huh? :beer3:
there are quite a lot of clubs in PP, Epic, Empire, Sound, Vito, Riverhouse, Nova, some more chilled places like Darlin Darlin, DOS etc
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Scourge of society, shut the lot of them.

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic