Mercedes ML280CDI 2006 for Sale

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Mercedes ML280CDI 2006 for Sale

Post by Yerg »

Well, given the poor quality of diesel in Cambodia, I’d avoid a diesel like the COVID virus.
rubberbaron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by rubberbaron »

Yerg wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:07 pm Well, given the poor quality of diesel in Cambodia, I’d avoid a diesel like the COVID virus.
I never had a problem with the Diesel here. Problem with German diesel cars is that their cats clean the remaining ash periodically and it looks like your engine needs a piston ring job. I opted for a gasoline engine now.
rubberbaron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by rubberbaron »

I am taking it off the market for now as I managed to fix one problem and am waiting for the crankshaft part. Bought it from MB PP, and lo and behold they were less expensive than if I had bought it in Europe plus shipping plus tax.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

rubberbaron wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:15 pm I am taking it off the market for now as I managed to fix one problem and am waiting for the crankshaft part. Bought it from MB PP, and lo and behold they were less expensive than if I had bought it in Europe plus shipping plus tax.
There is one consolation though if you dont get it running. It does have some scrap value. All the metals, plastics and glass are readily recycled.
rubberbaron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by rubberbaron »

Marty wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:27 pm
rubberbaron wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:15 pm I am taking it off the market for now as I managed to fix one problem and am waiting for the crankshaft part. Bought it from MB PP, and lo and behold they were less expensive than if I had bought it in Europe plus shipping plus tax.
There is one consolation though if you dont get it running. It does have some scrap value. All the metals, plastics and glass are readily recycled.
Hey, you underestimate me. I could be an MB mechanic by now.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

rubberbaron wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:06 pm
You could also be the number one Mercedes Recycler on CEO.
Spoiler:
So many choices in our lives.
:stir:
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

rubberbaron wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:06 pm
Hehe great for you! Im an automotive hobbyist too. I did a timing belt only once, and it worked!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic