End of an era - Charlie Harper’s sold

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Re: End of an era - Charlie Harper’s sold

Post by whatwat »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:19 am
whatwat wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:59 am
Most people who had one didn’t wear them every night because even though they like a cheap beer they wanted the place to still be in business!
And they did need washing occassionally, don't forget that.
That’s why you bought two...
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:31 pm
Jo Bold wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:41 am <iframe title="vimeo-player" src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Great video Jo, brought back some memories. Looking at my 50 cent beer t-shirt in the wardrobe made me chuckle, Tony realised he'd made a bit of a marketing error when he sold the entire batch rapido but there was about 10 of us clones lining the bar every night after drinking 50 cent beers all evening. 😁🍺.
Wow .. i had more than one “ scary moment “ with tony too , but this video is definitely his good side which he was very good

But. He Could be bad too ... i wasn’t going to post anything until i read a. Comment under the video
Now it will probly magically disappear :
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Ian
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by Ian »

Legend has it there was a late night pattaya drink where a Geordie (known for his threatening behavior) was misbehaving a bit and Tony with his arm a cast belted the misbehaved with his good hand.
Londonmail
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Londonmail »

Lol, they didn't call him iron bar Tony for nothing.... ( haha )

Yeah he had his moments, but don't we all... :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic