Prince Andrew's painful Newsnight interview

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Prince Andrew's painful Newsnight interview

Post by Duncan »

God'sGift wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:21 pm exactly - would have saved a whole lot of hassle, seeing as most men would do the same given the chance

Equal rights for all.

most men and women would do the same given a chance.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

andy1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:34 am Why did he not just say,I banged a prostitute, so what, and leave it at that.
just saw the 4th episode of the netflix doc and the interview with Andrew;
he did not say he dd not know her, he said he could not recall>>>
even when showed the photo>>> :facepalm:

they should have asked him if he took drugs..

why would he not admit it?
fuck she was underage...
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Legal age of consent in UK is 16
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

He could always do an Epstein if things get too hot.
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:52 pm
andy1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:34 am Why did he not just say,I banged a prostitute, so what, and leave it at that.
just saw the 4th episode of the netflix doc and the interview with Andrew;
he did not say he dd not know her, he said he could not recall>>>
even when showed the photo
>>> :facepalm:

they should have asked him if he took drugs..

why would he not admit it?
fuck she was underage...
When you a celebrity and have a penchant for the younger ladies and they love to have a photo with a famous person, then maybe he has so many photo session like that and he really can't remember.. :twisted: :beer3:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Prince Andrew says his BBC Newsnight interview is a 'source of regret' and that he 'should have been sympathetic' to Epstein victims

A source close to the Duke of York told the newspaper that he regretted the fallout over his interview with presenter Emily Maitlis in November 2019 but believed that his decision to do it in the first place was correct.

“I don’t think he regrets the intention behind the interview, which was to clear the air for his family, the royal family, and the institution. But the fact he was unable to appropriately or sufficiently convey his sympathy for the victims of Epstein, is of course a source of regret,” the source said.

According to the source, Prince Andrew is also unwilling to cooperate with FBI’s ongoing investigation into Epstein – who died by suicide last year while awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges – unless he gets offered “an olive branch.”

While the Queen has been privately supportive of her second son, her patience is said to be “wearing thin” following his FBI row, said a Palace insider quoted in the Times.

But despite the fallout, the duke is said to be determined to return to his royal duties in the future and knows he “has to resolve the noise around the matter.”

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/prin ... ret-2020-6
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

andy1 wrote:Why did he not just say,I banged a prostitute, so what, and leave it at that.
Because she wasn’t a prostitute and she was underage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

God'sGift wrote:exactly - would have saved a whole lot of hassle, seeing as most men would do the same given the chance
She was an underage victim of sex traffickers. Please keep that in mind.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Come on she was offered a jet set lifestyle for services she provided, she knew what was required of her and could have said no at any time..........
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

andy1 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:32 am Come on she was offered a jet set lifestyle for services she provided, she knew what was required of her and could have said no at any time..........
Hey Andy. Perhaps I’m being a little stupid here, so please forgive me if that’s the case.

Your comment (in context to the thread) reads a little like you might be saying that an underage girl was “offered a jet-set lifestyle“. And the inference is that as (despite what we don’t know), she could have “said no”. And based on these, then it’s okay. Did I read that right? Help me out a little please, as I’m reading it as quite an unpleasant thing that you’ve said. Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic