WTB Pierre Cardin Bras in Phnom Penh?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
jimpson
Expatriate
Great Britain

WTB Pierre Cardin Bras in Phnom Penh?

Post by jimpson »

Hi Ladies and gents I need help.

My wife has decided that since she can not travel to Europe this year that she has to buy her bras in Phnom Penh.
She is Asian so I expect that the correct size would not be a problem. I would describe the size as a reasonable handful although I know that thier is a more technical unit of measurement in general use.

She is looking to buy Pierre Cardin brand bras and wants to find a shop in Phnom Penh that has them in stock.

I have pointed out a few mail-order companies but due to there being no International Post at the moment that is limited to DHL delivery that she feels is too expensive. In any case, she wants a hands-on shopping experience. I add that my hands-on experience with regards to bras and their intended content is not regarded as being particularly suitable.

Any suggestions as to likely stores - somewhere in Aon Mall perhaps?, would be greatly appreciated.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: WTB Pierre Cardin Bras in Phnom Penh?

Post by General Mackevili »

Might try getting a quote from CamboQuick if she sees something on Amazon she wants.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Aeon Mall seems to be the place. Both of the links below give the same address and phone number.
http://superpages.com.kh/sp/listing/328 ... re-cardin-
http://kh63581.yp.com.kh/
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Maybe try the French connection ?
Hanging around Descartes approaching female staff asking nosy questions about bras might be fruitful after all ?

jimpson
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jimpson »

Thanks for the information about Pierre Cardin in AON Mall we will try there this morning.

I will report back on the suitability of the "hands-on" measuring - assuming I am still alive and free of a prison sentence.

My wife usually restricts me to " just look - don't touch "
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

jimpson wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:29 am Thanks for the information about Pierre Cardin in AON Mall we will try there this morning.

I will report back on the suitability of the "hands-on" measuring - assuming I am still alive and free of a prison sentence.

My wife usually restricts me to " just look - don't touch "
While you are there check on the prices of mens Pierre Cardin blazers if you see any, thanks. :thumb:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

General Mackevili wrote:Might try getting a quote from CamboQuick if she sees something on Amazon she wants.
Probably impossible to order stuff for several more weeks/months.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
jimpson
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jimpson »

We had a Cambodiam friend phone the contact address inA on Mall but no ladies' clothing stocked. We tried a few other suggested outlets bot no results.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic