Mike Tyson blames women for leading him down a path toward bankruptcy during his fighting days

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Mike Tyson blames women for leading him down a path toward bankruptcy during his fighting days

Post by Sir Stephen »

Mike Tyson said he was 'drinking, gorging on food, and f------ women' when he was 'out of control' before filing for bankruptcy in 2003

“You can’t f— girls like you used to when you were young,” Tyson said, according to Boxing Scene.

“You can’t be having b—— around like you do when you were young. They f— up money, I didn’t know that. They were fun then, but when you’re older they aint fun no more. F—— all day aint fun no more, you want some f—— money, you know what I mean.”

Tyson went on: “Giving people money like f— everybody, party with everybody, and f— their mothers, their sisters, and their cousins… Orgies. I was crazy. I was so sick and I had no idea I was so sick. I bought a lot of cars for girls too.

“I was out of control drinking, gorging on food, f—— women.”

Tyson’s former manager, Rory Holloway, once said no man could beat Tyson in the ring, but that a downfall around women always seemed inevitable.

“The only reason he may not go down as the best is because of his ­weakness for women,” Boxing Scene quote Holloway to have said. “Every decision he made was around women and sex. I knew it would catch up with him, and it did.”

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/mike ... ney-2020-5
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Mike Tyson blames women for leading him down a path toward bankruptcy during his fighting days

Post by John Bingham »

He lost $400 million or so? That's a lot to blame on bitches.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Mike Tyson blames women for leading him down a path toward bankruptcy during his fighting days

Post by Big Daikon »

That's a lot of bitches.

Come to think of it, Mel Gibson lost 400 mil over one woman.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Fake headline.
Where does it say he blames women?
He seems to be blaming exactly the right man.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Such a good fighter, well worth digging out some of his fights and watching them again.

One of his best knockouts, against Pinklon Thomas which went 6 rounds. Start at 26:50

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I bought a lot of cars for girls too.
I think he suffered from the same affliction as Elvis..

Did you know that Elvis Presley couldn’t stop giving random people Cadillacs?

It all started when Elvis had his first modest hit in 1955, and immediately bought a Cadillac for his mother. Elvis' mother, by the way, couldn't drive. In 1975, Elvis gave a Cadillac to one of his backup singers ... and that's when things started to get out of control. Soon after, his dentist received one. Then his jeweler, his hairstylist, and his valet (the latter presumably because Elvis didn't want him driving his Cadillac). At one point that year, Elvis had entered the showroom at Madison Cadillac in Memphis and just bought 13 Cadillacs each to be distributed to any of the people who worked for him. During his time at the showroom, a black bank teller named Mennie Person was admiring his Cadillac limousine out front, so Elvis approached her and asked, "Like it? I'll buy you one."

Full story: https://www.y101fm.com/features/lifesty ... -cadillacs
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Sir Stephen wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:36 pm Mike Tyson said he was 'drinking, gorging on food, and f------ women' when he was 'out of control' before filing for bankruptcy in 2003

“You can’t f— girls like you used to when you were young,” Tyson said, according to Boxing Scene.

“You can’t be having b—— around like you do when you were young. They f— up money, I didn’t know that. They were fun then, but when you’re older they aint fun no more. F—— all day aint fun no more, you want some f—— money, you know what I mean.”

Tyson went on: “Giving people money like f— everybody, party with everybody, and f— their mothers, their sisters, and their cousins… Orgies. I was crazy. I was so sick and I had no idea I was so sick. I bought a lot of cars for girls too.

“I was out of control drinking, gorging on food, f—— women.”

Tyson’s former manager, Rory Holloway, once said no man could beat Tyson in the ring, but that a downfall around women always seemed inevitable.

“The only reason he may not go down as the best is because of his ­weakness for women,” Boxing Scene quote Holloway to have said. “Every decision he made was around women and sex. I knew it would catch up with him, and it did.”

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/mike ... ney-2020-5
To be fair, Tyson lost each time his opponent wasn't psyched out by him and implemented an effective strategic style to keep the peak a boo style of Tysons at distance. Because he is literally tiny for a HW, when Douglas, Holyfield, Lennox etc figured this out he was always fucked.

Also, he was never the same after prison, legs heavier and maybe was no longer on same level of steroids as earlier (whole era was huge into TRT, HGH etc).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic