78Yo Grandpa accused of Raping his 8Yo Grand-Daughter

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, Preah Vihear: At 2:00 pm on June 2, 2020, the Kantout commune police arrested Bou Seng, a 76-year-old man living in Srae South village, Preah Vihear Province, accused of raping his 8-year-old grand-daughter.

The old farmer was arrested and sent to the Choam Ksan District Police Inspectorate, Preah Vihear, for further proceedings.
There are no further details for the moment.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: 78Yo Grandpa accused of Raping his 8Yo Grand-Daughter

Post by Jacobincambodia »

Oh god ewww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

My wife tells me this shit happens a lot here. I hate to think of how high the percentage of it that goes unreported. 90% maybe? So the girl isn't shamed or for other BS reasons. It's fucking sick.
Still here, in country...
Albror
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Albror »

Ravensnest wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:59 am My wife tells me this shit happens a lot here. I hate to think of how high the percentage of it that goes unreported. 90% maybe? So the girl isn't shamed or for other BS reasons. It's fucking sick.
There is alot of shit behind those big smiles yes.

That 25% among the male population admitted to participate in gangrape in anonymous surveys is another were one bring a girl to a room with all the friends waiting. I also heard that rape of boys are common and police dont even care as "boys cant be raped". One should be aware before praising the population as the kindest in the world.
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

Albror wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:04 pm
Ravensnest wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:59 am My wife tells me this shit happens a lot here. I hate to think of how high the percentage of it that goes unreported. 90% maybe? So the girl isn't shamed or for other BS reasons. It's fucking sick.
There is alot of shit behind those big smiles yes.

That 25% among the male population admitted to participate in gangrape in anonymous surveys is another were one bring a girl to a room with all the friends waiting. I also heard that rape of boys are common and police dont even care as "boys cant be raped". One should be aware before praising the population as the kindest in the world.
Damn, that is disgusting statistics. Yes, I have learned their smiles don't mean shit over the past year here. Just the way these people drive should tell any foreigner how they think. If you are not family to them, for the most part, they don't give a frack about anyone but themselves. Their religion and culture have taught them smiling and to be nice during small interactions with strangers. They help the beggers or sickly strangers only because they believe they will be re-paid, not because it's just a good thing to do. They expect a return on their "investment."

This is sort of related to the smiling anyhow. Just last night a tuk-tuk was on the right side of the road starting a u-turn. He looked right at me and let off the gas. so, I gave my moto gas to go, and then so did he. he hit me and in a panic, he gunned the throttle for a second then let off and I started moving my moto backward, while we are still tangled, he starts going again. I had no time to continue backward. I was on the inside curve of his tuk-tuk and it started forcing my moto sideways where it would have slammed us onto the ground. I instantly had to start physically drag my heavy ass bike sideways so the tuk-tuk didn't slam my wife and I into the ground. This whole time my wife is screaming to the guy to stop driving.
All of that happened in 10 seconds. the whole damn time the guy has locked eyes on me and he's smiling as wide as if he had just won the fracking Powerball lottery.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

a 76-year-old man living in Srae South village, Preah Vihear Province, accused of raping his 8-year-old grand-daughter.

There is the evidence that I dont believe everything i read.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

Duncan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:13 pm 78Yo Grandpa accused of Raping his 8Yo Grand-Daughter

a 76-year-old man living in Srae South village, Preah Vihear Province, accused of raping his 8-year-old grand-daughter.

It speaks volumes about yourself that you took the time to post only about the age being 2 years wrong and why you do not believe things you've seen on that internet. it's safe to remove your tinfoil hat now.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Ravensnest wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:56 pm
Duncan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:13 pm 78Yo Grandpa accused of Raping his 8Yo Grand-Daughter

It speaks volumes about yourself that you took the time to post only about the age being 2 years wrong and why you do not believe things you've seen on that internet. it's safe to remove your tinfoil hat now.

It also speaks volumes about yourself too, that you cannot comment on the bad reporting ,,, note I highlighted the age difference reported ,,, and have to turn the subject around and bring me into it.

As I always say , stick to what is written , not who wrote it.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I was just talking to a friend who works with some of the more disadvantaged communities here the other day and he says the same. There's a lot of very creepy and disturbing stuff that goes on. For example village chiefs taking advantage of destitute families and preying on their young children. Abusive parents and family. We actually try to avoid focussing on stuff like that when we talk because it's a head fuck.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Another tragic case of child abuse:
Cambodia News, Battambang: On the morning of 5 June 2020, a 40-year-old man was sent to court for having raped his own daughter on five occasions in the village of Phsar Doeum Thneng village, Ta Kraam commune, Banan district.
Ban Vanny, Banan district police chief, said that the daughter, Khin, 15, lives in the village, and she was abused by her father after her mother left with another man.

The teenage girl told police that since March, her father has raped her five times, but then she fled to the neighbors house and told them that her father had repeatedly raped her, so the police were called in.
When he was taken into custody for questioning, the father confessed to raping his daughter "only" three times, but no matter, he will be charged with his crimes.
The girl will be taken into care.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic