U.S. protests as documented by the people

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: U.S. protests as documented by the people

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Cup of tea anybody?
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Bernie Bro wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:57 am So, Yerg, I'm "stupid", and a "monumental prick" huh?

Let me guess, you're allowed to name call, but Marty isn't? Nice.

It's the same topic. Kohker posted extremely racist images. The worst kind of stuff. Now let me guess you want to sweep everything you disagree with cleverly aside. Nice. Very original. Who's baiting whom?
I never said stupid. Nor did I call you a monumental prick. I said you were being a monumental prick. That’s not name-calling. That’s simply pointing out an element of your behaviour. There is a big difference. And if the Mods feel that I’m name-calling, they will both Mod-edit me and probably give me a warning. I doubt either will be forthcoming because I haven’t done or said anything wrong. The worst I could be accused of is trolling. But trolling you in an attempt to stop your trolling might get a free pass.

Kohker made posts that were simply inappropriate and not what CEO is about.

You keep coming back to the trough. This isn’t a battle of wills or a battle of intelligence as you previously posted. This is a battle where someone refuses to accept your spewing of fallacy and bullshit and propaganda. You, quite simply, are a racist. And you’re prepared to bend and twist any words to suit your narrative. I’m just simply a person who will not accept it.

Now, with all due respect. I’m watching the next episode on Netflix. And you are beginning to bore me.
Bernie Bro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bernie Bro »

I refuse to read your post. Know when to stop. SternAAibifons posted the referee whistle. That was the stopping point. What's wrong with you?
finish_money
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by finish_money »

"You can't teach the beast. It's either in you or it isn't. You can't just go to the store and buy a six-pack of beast. It don't work like that." — Kevin Garnett
finish_money
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by finish_money »

ok I’m officially done documenting the people:

"You can't teach the beast. It's either in you or it isn't. You can't just go to the store and buy a six-pack of beast. It don't work like that." — Kevin Garnett
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic