Thai Flip-Flop Fetishist Arrested for Stealing 126 Pairs to Pleasure Himself

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Thai Flip-Flop Fetishist Arrested for Stealing 126 Pairs to Pleasure Himself

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Bernie Bro wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:04 am Thanks for quoting me so that you can report that you cannot help, and maybe the virus will kill off everyone so nobody posts anymore.

Perhaps we can get everyone else unable to help to make a similarly constructive post, and thereby pass the time reading them until 2021 when we have a vaccine :good:
I feel your pain, Bernie (with simpatico) and honour your struggle.

OK, now you can shoot me (pleeeease) I don't want to keep living like this.
Bernie Bro
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Thai Flip-Flop Fetishist Arrested for Stealing 126 Pairs to Pleasure Himself

Post by Bernie Bro »

You feel my pain with respect to ridiculous posts? Nahhh. The only posts that really bother me are the ones that take a socially acceptable position on serious issues, yet fail to rise above cheap, one-sided hackery and sociopathy.
Bernie Bro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bernie Bro »

Oh, I think I understand you. Yes. But this is not that. Sorry to intrude on your discussion of the flip flop snatcher. He really must have temporarily ruined a lot of lives with his actions.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Bernie Bro wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:31 am I somehow got subscribed to receive notifications for all Thailand topic posts. I tried both ways of unsubscribing in the email I had gotten for it, and neither worked. That was 2 days ago and it's kind of a pain. Does anybody know what else I can do to unsubscribe from that?
You must have clicked on "suscribe topic" at the top of the page on the left hand side by mistake. Normally, if you reclick there, you will unsubscribe.
Have you contacted one of the mods ? That's the way to get things sorted if you are stuck.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Bernie Bro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bernie Bro »

Thank you. I will look at that and try again. And contact the mods if it doesn't work. Thanks.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Lighten up Bernie, it was meant to be light hearted. In case you hadn't noticed some threads are just for being silly.
Bernie Bro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bernie Bro »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:49 pm Lighten up Bernie, it was meant to be light hearted. In case you hadn't noticed some threads are just for being silly.
I'm working on light-hearted. I really am, haha. I google-search which countries are opening up and getting International flights and all that approximately 15, 722, 859 times per day. Once I escape from the 4th generational (5th?) warfare civil war we're having here in the States, there should be no issue. In the meantime I'll keep it to threads where it's related.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Bernie Bro wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:59 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:49 pm Lighten up Bernie, it was meant to be light hearted. In case you hadn't noticed some threads are just for being silly.
I'm working on light-hearted. I really am, haha. I google-search which countries are opening up and getting International flights and all that approximately 15, 722, 859 times per day. Once I escape from the 4th generational (5th?) warfare civil war we're having here in the States, there should be no issue. In the meantime I'll keep it to threads where it's related.
Did you successfully unsubscribe ?
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Bernie Bro
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bernie Bro »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:04 pm
Bernie Bro wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:59 pm
Did you successfully unsubscribe ?
I think so. I haven't been getting the notifications anymore so yes. I just was a little confused because it says Unsubscribe when the box is not checked, and Subscribe when it is checked. Previously I had tried both. Maybe it takes a day to take effect or something. Ah well. Thanks much! 👋
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic