Full Time Nanny Position Available

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Steve W
Tourist
Australia

Full Time Nanny Position Available

Post by Steve W »

Hello expats,

My wife and I are searching for a Nanny (to preferably live in) to help us take care of our 4 month old baby.

My wife is Khmer and returns to her position from Maternity leave in a few weeks and I work from home.

We are situated in Khum Chbar Ampou and have a large room with ensuite for a live-in Nanny and offer a competitive monthly salary.

If you or someone you know would like to chat about this opportunity, please let me know.

Contact myself on 077 977 247 or reply to this post.

Thank you!
Steve W
Tourist
Australia

Re: Full Time Nanny Position Available

Post by Steve W »

****EDIT TO POST*****

We are also happy to offer this position as a "come for the day" job....

Monday to Friday.... 8am-5pm

Please let me know if you know of anybody who is interested.

Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic