Michael Moore Releases ‘Planet Of The Humans’ Documentary For Free On Eve Of Earth Day

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Re: Michael Moore Releases ‘Planet Of The Humans’ Documentary For Free On Eve Of Earth Day

Post by fazur »

nuclear energy
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Michael Moore Releases ‘Planet Of The Humans’ Documentary For Free On Eve Of Earth Day

Post by BR549 »

michael lesse to the rescue....
I loved April in Cambodia and May is even hotter.
I love it. I would not trade places with anyone on the planet. The AC is used a few hours a day... Big fucking deal...
Back in the US I used Amazon every week. The free shipping saved me the long drive to and from the store conserving fuel and a lot of money.
Space exploration will yield new technologies.
The Space Force will save your dying planet.
Kudos to Supreme Commander Donald J. Trump for this insight.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

"The Space Force will save your dying planet."
:thumb:

finish_money
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by finish_money »

SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Moore fake news ^^^
It was taken down because Fatboy had stolen somebody's film clips - and that person did not want to be associated with this film and rightfully demanded that it was taken down until the stolen material was removed.
Childishly Moore (and others obviously) blames a Youtube conspiracy because his director took 8 days to remove the stolen material.
Back up now.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:51 am Moore fake news ^^^
It was taken down because Fatboy had stolen somebody's film clips - and that person did not want to be associated with this film and rightfully demanded that it was taken down until the stolen material was removed.
Childishly Moore (and others obviously) blames a Youtube conspiracy because his director took 8 days to remove the stolen material.
Back up now.
Proof/Link.
suggest you don't make accusations unless you can back them up.

otherwise
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Go look it up yourself Richard like i did.
but obviously automatically believing a conspiracy theory and calling out "bullshit - prove it" is much easier for some.

"suggest you don't make accusations"
LOL

The copyright infraction story is everywhere
And the doc is available right now on Youtube
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic