Trump to the Rescue

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Trump to the Rescue

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

GALATIANS 6: 7-8
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

What goes around comes around
Be it on your head
You cannot escape the consequences of your actions
You get what you deserve
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

AMERICA land of the free............ TV from ALDI's :shock:
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Marty wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:21 pm
Cooldude wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:52 pm The governor of Minnesota is pleading for help from the National Guard. They've overrun the 3rd district police station and are looting. What action you suggest Trump take?
Long term get to the root causes of these problems. Short term crack open the head of every rioter. Its a violent crime and all they understand is brute force.
No, that is white supremacy.

Anyone who truly supports diversity would let these oppressed people loot Target.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

BklynBoy wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:03 am
45 is an absolute disgrace to America, I am ashamed. I do like twitters response to him though. I was outraged he was pushing that horrific conspiracy about Lori Klausutis to Target Scarborough even when her brother pleaded to remove them they refused, but went one better by doing all the fact checking. He is exploding over it as it is his only means of communicating his rabid views.

If social media is, as he claims, silencing right wing voices then they must be doing a poor job of it considering the dirge i keep seeing from right wing commentators and then general public complaining about it on social media. Yes Donny you are being fact checked because what you say is not factual or it is hateful or both. :beer3:
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:34 pm GALATIANS 6: 7-8
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

What goes around comes around
Be it on your head
You cannot escape the consequences of your actions
You get what you deserve
I know Donny said his favorite book was the bible but I doubt he got to that bit :beer3:

here is another attempt at his favorite authors ...says he has not read his favorite author Tom Woolfe's then latest - bonfire of the vanities. one minute later suggests that is the book he has just read. the signs were always there folks
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Pity. Great book.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Post by fazur »

Marty wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:21 pmLong term get to the root causes of these problems. Short term crack open the head of every rioter. Its a violent crime and all they understand is brute force.
just about sums up the foreign policy too
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic