Racism in Everyday Life...

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Racism in Everyday Life...

Post by Big Daikon »

Foreigner wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:04 pm Sincere apologies if any offence was inadvertently caused.
You are way too nice for the internet.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

angsta wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:15 pm
CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:40 pm
Khmu Nation wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:37 am
CryptoAddict_ wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:01 am

There’s a huge difference because we actually add value to the nations we reside in, we don’t go to Asia and immediately go on welfare and start criticizing the native population and blaming them and calling them racist and interfere in their politics like 99.9% of all migrants do in white nations. We add value while All migrants do is criticize and take. The difference is we add value while migrants to white nations devalue. Pretty simple, kinda funny you just don’t seem to get it. I guess ignorance is bliss,huh?
Ah so all immigrants to white countries don't add value while all immigrants to brown and yellow countries add value. Is that what you are saying? You seem to have forgotten about jewish people for a start. (But I am sure you hate jews as well.)

You just sound very entitled as well as being a racist.

Not a good look.
I could give two shits about jews, I never met a jew and I don’t know any. How are jews even relevant to this conversation? Are jews a race or a religion? And yes white people add value to third world nations. When first world people enter third world nations things improve, when third world people enter first world nations things decline.

Have you never read a history book? Study Ancient Rome

Be careful everyone he's read a book. Actually he watched a video on YouTube about Rome so its almost the same thing.

Is this you?

That guy in the link is a tub thumping eth nat wallowing in nostalgia for 1970s Britain (that fucking utopia when everyone was happy eh) who lives as an expat in PP with a 'ricewog' gf who he is apparently planning on getting up the duff. He also makes zero contribution to Cambodia, apart from living on the cheap, as he works in some internet sales bullshit. He has standards though. So much so they are all doubled.

Don't do as I do, do as I say.

The classic authoritarian.

Not sure what Rome has to do with anything and I haven't watched the stream. Rome had a great empire from which it made its fortune. As a consequence maybe they had shit loads of immigration which lead to the decline and fall of the empire. Don't know I haven't read Gibbon. But it sounds familiar doesn't it?

In the case of Britain we made our fortune off the empire, fucking vast sums of money, and at the expense of many other countries. And now people like that prick are whining about it. Ooh. Not fair! But that's the end game of centuries of hegemony over 40% of the entire world. Swings and roundabouts.

Nationalism is regressive, boring, idealised and very petty. Cant stand it myself. Not saying it wasn't without its place and I am not a multiculturalist and muslims wandering about in burquas harping on about sharia law in Birmingham take the piss and need someone to have a strong word with them. As an immigrant or expat you have a responsibility to assimilate and contribute to the country you are a guest in - something the bloke in the link does neither of.

In terms of things declining not sure what you mean? Care to elaborate.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

How come this cryptoracist always posts in the middle of the night? He's probably never been in Asia and is posting from his mom's basement in Alabama.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Because he is Andrew Anglin. I just know he is.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

atst wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:08 am Just watch the video frightening to think how she would perform for the police if they showed up that guy could have been in real trouble
So, no sympathies for the woman being accosted by a strange man? Aren't we supposed to #believewomen?

No, our sympathies are with the "survivor".
https://www.them.us/story/survivor-raci ... esentation
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

And after a couple of days away, I now realize why this thread has been bumped over to Asinine.

Crypto, you are either a troll or a racist. Or possibly even both. And I’m kinda sorry I started this thread when I read comments like yours. Thank the Mods for the “Ignore” Function on this platform. Those could have been moments in my life I couldn’t get back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic