Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
User avatar
TheImplication
Tourist
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:56 am
Reputation: 4
Cambodia

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by TheImplication » Sat May 23, 2020 3:13 am

Sounds like that article was written by a western feminist.
Foreigner
Expatriate
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 1:44 am
Reputation: 102
Great Britain

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by Foreigner » Sat May 23, 2020 4:09 am

"JP: So, if you’re not making enough money, why do you still do this work?
Tor: We can’t get jobs anywhere else.
JP: Are you sure you couldn’t.
Taen: Look, you! Sorry. Where do you expect us to work? I only finished fourth grade. To get decent jobs you have to have finished . . .oh, I don’t know."

hahaha.
User avatar
Big Daikon
Expatriate
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:07 am
Reputation: 48
United States of America

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by Big Daikon » Sat May 23, 2020 4:18 am

Foreigner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:09 am
"JP: So, if you’re not making enough money, why do you still do this work?
Tor: We can’t get jobs anywhere else.
JP: Are you sure you couldn’t.
Taen: Look, you! Sorry. Where do you expect us to work? I only finished fourth grade. To get decent jobs you have to have finished . . .oh, I don’t know."

hahaha.
Finish fifth grade and the world's your oyster.
Foreigner
Expatriate
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 1:44 am
Reputation: 102
Great Britain

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by Foreigner » Sat May 23, 2020 4:51 am

Big Daikon wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:18 am
Foreigner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:09 am
"JP: So, if you’re not making enough money, why do you still do this work?
Tor: We can’t get jobs anywhere else.
JP: Are you sure you couldn’t.
Taen: Look, you! Sorry. Where do you expect us to work? I only finished fourth grade. To get decent jobs you have to have finished . . .oh, I don’t know."

hahaha.
Finish fifth grade and the world's your oyster.
Joking aside, the lack of opportunities for SEA women - unlike western women - is depressing.
User avatar
Big Daikon
Expatriate
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:07 am
Reputation: 48
United States of America

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by Big Daikon » Sat May 23, 2020 5:13 am

Foreigner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:51 am
Big Daikon wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:18 am
Foreigner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:09 am
"JP: So, if you’re not making enough money, why do you still do this work?
Tor: We can’t get jobs anywhere else.
JP: Are you sure you couldn’t.
Taen: Look, you! Sorry. Where do you expect us to work? I only finished fourth grade. To get decent jobs you have to have finished . . .oh, I don’t know."

hahaha.
Finish fifth grade and the world's your oyster.
Joking aside, the lack of opportunities for SEA women - unlike western women - is depressing.
Under Thaksin, the average level of education for Isaan went from 6th to 9th grade.

Then he got booted out.
User avatar
atst
Expatriate
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:27 pm
Reputation: 359
New Zealand

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by atst » Sat May 23, 2020 5:15 am

All the girls are back on the farms now ,they should stay there with their boyfriends and stop throwing themselves on those horrible westerners when they come back.
Good thoughts bring forth good fruit,Bullshit thoughts rot your meat,Free your mind and your arse will follow
User avatar
Alex
Expatriate
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 2:09 am
Reputation: 150
Location: Bangkok
United States of America

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by Alex » Sat May 23, 2020 7:49 am

It's so ridiculous it isn't even funny.
God'sGift
Expatriate
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:10 pm
Reputation: 40
Great Britain

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by God'sGift » Sat May 23, 2020 5:10 pm

gotta be better working in a bar than a factory, for some at least
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 7621
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3488
Yemen

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by John Bingham » Sat May 23, 2020 5:40 pm

It's not at all surprising, considering the decrepit creeps who live in Pattaya. Like the woman said, no girl grows up dreamingg she'll be sucking wrinkly old men's cocks when she grows up - but money is money.
hunter8
Expatriate
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:23 pm
Reputation: 179
Cambodia

Re: Pattaya Bargirls—the inside story

Post by hunter8 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:01 pm

The alternative to sucking wrinkly old men's cocks is working in a rice paddy from dawn till dusk for a much lower pay and much harder work. And what difference would it make, it is 6 or 9 grades in both of these jobs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bask, Jamie_Lambo, Kammekor, lagrange, NitNoi, Province, rexwell, steelyRon, tathom, yong and 71 guests