Where you been ?

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
independencequarter
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Where you been ?

Post by independencequarter »

Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, PHILIPPINES, MYANMAR, Laos, Malaysia.

Qatar, IRAN, Turkey.

Ethiopia, Nigeria.

England, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Germany, Czechia, Slovakia, Spain, France, Andorra, Romania, Ukraine, Greece, SERBIA, BOSNIA & HERCEGOVINA, Croatia, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Hungary, Netherlands.

I'm in my early 30's. Yet to do my big South America trip but it's on the list. Would definitely like to travel more in Africa as well. I'm a big fan of the Balkans. Japan is on the list if borders open this year.
Sam
Tourist
Canada

Post by Sam »

Tanzania, Kenya, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Burundi, Egypt, Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Canada, USA, Bermuda, Bahamas, Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, St. Marten, UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Holland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Turkey, Russia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea
alexvanlaar
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by alexvanlaar »

All over Europe (born Germany), in my twenties living in IRAN and Turkey ( due to my bad dp-habbit), teaching Iran Army english (hahaha no native speaker thoug), selling cars (2nd hand) to Iran, Syria and Lebanon, with the money I made I normally went/stayed India (GOA) and Thai. \ also trips to Morokko, Egypt.
(1970 till 1990 I did all that travelling/living/scoring/huzzeling plus for couple of month each living in middle -east countries). Plus I worked for an german company in Saudi-Arabia painting condo-walls. Had 1 year contract but gave it up after 2 months ,too much this country. .....(pretended severe headage!) they paid me another 4 months!!! TAX-free!!!
Back to Netherlands where I began to work (new experience) and made mony! Was 37 then , stay 10 years, short trips to Dutch Carribeans, Suriname, Domrep,Phillies,Thailand (again).
From 2000 until now living in both KOW and Thai enjoying my life as a old fokker!
Not going back to good old europe !!! or anywhere else (except Laos sometimes)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic