Starting a youtube channel before my move to cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Starting a youtube channel before my move to cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

JamesAlexander89 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:33 pm anyway ill read all the responses when i log in again in another 2 or 3 months.

take care and be safe everyone! and for the other guy that keeps talking shit...go fuck yourself again bud.
What a silly boy!

Still hasn't read the PM warning him of the consequences of sprouting his vulgarities, as well as still not apologizing for wrongfully accusing "that other guy".

I think I might just go ahead and ban his ass right now.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Youre a classy guy James. Glad to hear youre living it up in The Phen and that it's its a big step up from your stateside trailer!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

JamesAlexander89 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:42 pm
ewwwww! the day i turn 34 please shoot me in the fucking head. i feel sooooooo sorry for people that damn old. holy shit!
How many years have you left before your doom then? You realize you are getting nearer to that point everyday?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

John Bingham wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:52 pm

How many years have you left before your doom then? You realize you are getting nearer to that point everyday?
He already looks late 30's lol.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

John Bingham wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:52 pm
ewwwww! the day i turn 34 please shoot me in the fucking head. i feel sooooooo sorry for people that damn old. holy shit!
Lol is there a price on his head? Cheap enough to do in The Phen.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Did he leave? Darn, wanted to learn about Cambodia.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Electric Earth wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:27 pm Somehow I missed this thread until now. A dramatic, annoying d-bag who's somewhere between the ages of 34 and 54, acts like he's 14, thinks he's Amazing, and spent a limited about of time in Phnom Penh... CEO member "Confused," is this you? Is your real name James Alexander?
ewwwww! the day i turn 34 please shoot me in the fucking head. i feel sooooooo sorry for people that damn old. holy shit! btw i am amazing i agree thank you. it did not take very long for me to figure out this city and how to succeed here. i dont understand why people are so miserable here its so easy to thrive here if you work hard and are sociable.

anyway, have a good day.
Hilarious. Time for reality check. If there is something that makes us all equal, it is the passing of time. Looking down on people who are not the same age as yourself is an adolescent response.

When I was "young-er", I never thought I would get to be 30, but it's been and gone, and now I'm still here so the rest is bonus. :rave:
One day you will get to be 34, or you will not. There is no third way.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Big Daikon wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:19 pm Did he leave? Darn, wanted to learn about Cambodia.
Watch his Uboob videos. Then watch No Joke Howards. Night and day difference.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

JamesAlexander89 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:10 pm
JUDGEDREDD wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:36 am The old guard are easily rocked by those with the wrong attitude, they've seen it all before... But behind their sometimes grouchy exteriors is a wealth of knowledge with hearts and heads in the right place.

As with anything you digest a pinch of salt can always come in handy.

C'est la vie!
i totally agree. and i tried to be civil and apologize and acknowledge that. but when you are arguing with people that have nothing to do and a ton of expendable time and dont have much to live for...you become some loser's pet project to try and fuck with online. i get it, but i am just on a different level than most of these haters here. they came here to die...i came here to expand my life and excel. HUGE difference in types of mind and life goals.

thanks for the comment tho you seem like one of the ones i previously tried to give credit to for being helpful and mature.
I don't think you quite overstand
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Marty wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:05 pm Then watch No Joke Howards. Night and day difference.
Oh, that guy. He taught me about hookers. Nice fellow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic