MARK ASPINALL Arrested after Pulling Out Gun over Drink Bill in Phnom Penh

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Re: MARK ASPINALL Arrested after Pulling Out Gun over Drink Bill in Phnom Penh

Post by fazur »

doubt he'll be deported
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Username Taken wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:30 am
phuketrichard wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:54 am
Username Taken wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:11 am
Stiliko wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm Just how far off the rails are you mods gonna let this thing go?
:protest: :offtopic:
Not any further. Just trimmed 7 pages of dick waving, "My gun's bigger than your pocket knife" off topic trolling bollocks.

Let's try to keep on topic now, else we might have to lock the thread until his day in court.

:beer3:
why was my post cut<yet Stiliko remained?
i merely pointed out that the thread was way off with gun rights, 2 amendment, knives and carrying voiced by pro trump supporters was crazy

like i said that was cut

he fucked up carrying a gun an threatening people, now he needs pay for his stupid action
I have zero sympathy for him, dont care who is was, or is
Oh FFS Richard! How old are you?

Your post was cut as it was off topic. Here's part of it:
"What does dylans song about god on ur side, carrying a gun for safety in remote areas, the 2nd amendment in America, pocket knifes, etc etc have to do with ..."

Within the next few hours this post and your post that I've quoted above will both be deleted because they are both off topic.
Take the thread OT again and you can have a 24 hour break. And, don't PM me telling me how to mod, unless of course you want a 24 hour break.

-------------------------------------
And to everyone else: Until there is more news about Mark Aspinall there really is no reason to comment any further. End of. Full Stop!
I vote to quarantine this thread until further news.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Doc67 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 2:36 pm
I vote to quarantine this thread until further news.
Agreed!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Yep, sounds good to me. If anyone has any news to add to the thread you can contact a Mod to unlock the thread.

LOCKED temprilly.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Well done, I gave up reading when the BR5647 or whatever the name is went off the rails with text walls. Just want to know when Aspinall gets processed and what happens to him.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Yes thank you mods for locking this thread. We need to know only the down and dirty of whats happening with this top bloke when sober. I gave up when dudes began talking about bacteria and shit particles floating around jail cells.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i guess UT forgot to lock the thread :facepalm: lol its done now :plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Locked Previous topicNext topic