Health insurance checked?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Health insurance checked?

Post by lagrange »

I understand a requirement for a new visa is proof of at least $50,000 medical insurance cover. I wonder if the insurance docs are checked? I mean, wouldnt it be cheaper to knock up some official looking docs using a Southern Cross type letterhead and pass those off? Asking for a friend.
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
fazur
Expatriate
Norway

Re: Health insurance checked?

Post by fazur »

i would say yes, who has the time to check here?

but......travel agents in ur departure city might
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic