Police..anti corruption.. need help

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
DingDong
Expatriate
Cambodia

Police..anti corruption.. need help

Post by DingDong »

My Vietnam Cambodian neighbors destroyed some property of mine. There is a bunch of them.. they are very agressive and young. They seem friends with local commune and also local Daun Penh police. I have reported them destroying my property and trying to get into numerous fights..over 'parking or other things.
I need the anti corruption police. Do they really have a location .. a real phone... and real people to help me?
I want 125 u.s.d ti replace my sign or I want some arrests for destruction of property... can someone point me in the right direction? I have had no luck with Dayn Penh police or local.commune people though I filled out several reports at the commune