Streets 51 and 172 looking worse than ever?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Streets 51 and 172 looking worse than ever?

Post by shnoukieBRO »

nemo wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 6:54 pm OP, presumably you are justified in looking down on these wretches from your 5 star flashpacking lifestyle.
post382315.html#p382315

At least on 51, you won't get security called on you for perving on young girls as might happen at a mall.
* Sigh*

just making observations .Don't quite understand your trolling attempts. . I suggest you bugger off when making incorrect offensive personal attacks reference stuff you misunderstood.

:hammerhead:
thold
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by thold »

Foreigner wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:18 am Poland's actually a lovely place with really nice people. I was quite surprised but that is the truth of the matter. They also have a very rich history and cultural heritage going back a long time.
"Good morning Sir. If you are a white, non-Jew, heterosexual racist, make yourself at home." :D Ancient cultural heritage of Eastern Europe ... :lol: If Polish separatists didn't break away from Russia, there would be no Holocaust and the Second World War. Isn't it ?
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Foreigner »

Have you ever been to Poland or are you speaking purely in the capacity of an ignorant c*-t ?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

thold wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 12:23 pm
Foreigner wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:18 am Poland's actually a lovely place with really nice people. I was quite surprised but that is the truth of the matter. They also have a very rich history and cultural heritage going back a long time.
"Good morning Sir. If you are a white, non-Jew, heterosexual racist, make yourself at home." :D Ancient cultural heritage of Eastern Europe ... :lol: If Polish separatists didn't break away from Russia, there would be no Holocaust and the Second World War. Isn't it ?
Poland was very popular with the Germans for a while, do they have nice beaches?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

What has Poland got to do with Streets 51 & 172? :facepalm: Would you like me to clean this topic up and create a new Poland topic?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:09 pm What has Poland got to do with Streets 51 & 172? :facepalm: Would you like me to clean this topic up and create a new Poland topic?
Do the Germans get equal treatment ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:09 pm What has Poland got to do with Streets 51 & 172? :facepalm: Would you like me to clean this topic up and create a new Poland topic?
Exactly.

Perhaps mods should clear up and note troll behavioural such as attempts to derail threads. Not only that it's disrespectful to others and shows rude and lack of consideration.
bobsboots
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by bobsboots »

As for street 172 looking worse, well, one could argue that because half of the places are closed, and others are minimized, then one could have a point.
Then again, others may say that is actually an improvement.
As for street 51, please , don’t get me started. I live 200 metres away from the infamous den of inadequate inequity that is GSM.
Take a look for yourself before posting.
Stay safe, everyone.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

seems like a few new people derailing topics..
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic